Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
The 81624C Optical Power Head features a large-area InGaAs detector. It provides the highest accuracy and the lowest noise in the family and operates in the wavelength range from 800 nm to 1700 nm.
The new 81624C optical power head provides a 5 mm detector area and allows flexible placement of the remote optical power meter, which is then connected to the N7749C. The 81624C accepts parallel beams with up to 4 mm diameter, standard SM fiber and MM fiber with max. 100 μm core diameter, NA ≤ 0.3. A wide choice of adapters allows input from popular fiber connector types, bare fibers or open beams. The magnetic D-shaped adapters allow rapid removal and replacement without twisting attached fibers.
N7749C interface for two or four optical power heads
- Controls the remote heads
- Sample averaging times ranging from 100 µs to 10 s for all heads
- Readout over LAN and USB interfaces with built-in web-browser GUI
- SCPI command set common to Keysight optical power meters
- Power values logged with dual-1M sample buffers for each head, to sample continuously with internal or external triggering
- Uninterrupted simultaneous measurement and readout minimize overhead time for repetitive measurements
- Family-wide, common trigger concept
Analog output port perfect for automated alignment
- Direct feedback for optimization processes like fiber alignment with analog voltage outputs, at the remote head itself and from the N7749C front panel
- Either linear proportional to the optical signal power or logarithmic over decades of power levels.