Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Network Security + Visibility
- Wireless Network Emulators
- Channel Emulators
- Nemo Wireless Network Solutions
- 5G OTA Chambers
- Radio Access + Core Network Test
- In-circuit Test Systems
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components
- Customized Product Solutions
- Parametric Test Solutions
- RF & Microwave Test Accessories
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Verwaltung und Optimierung von Testressourcen
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Education Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
Join your colleagues and peers for this premier event.
By clicking register, you will be leaving www.keysight.com and be taken to www.ON24.com our webinar platform for Keysight World 2020.
Please enable cookies in your browser settings to ensure a seamless registration experience and event day viewing experience. If you face any problems with your registration, please email us for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEPTEMBER 22, 2020 (all times are Central European Summer Time)
10:00 a.m. – Building Blocks for a Brighter Future
Learn how interrelated building blocks allow innovators to develop and rapidly deploy products and services for 5G today and beyond to 6G tomorrow.
10:15 a.m. – 5G NR Standard Evolution: 3GPP RAN1 Update (Release 16 and 17)
Review of Rel-16, differences from Rel-15, and impact on test. We’ll also discuss what’s new in Rel-17 and how it is driven by vertical markets.
11:00 a.m. – 5G NR Dynamic Spectrum Sharing: Drivers and Test Challenges
Review drivers for DSS, how it impacts the UE and the base station, and how to validate if it is working properly.
11:30 a.m. – Demo Break
11:45 a.m. – 5G Device Performance Assessment with MIMO OTA
Discuss FR1/FR2 challenges and illustrate how MIMO OTA test tools can be used to optimize and validate device performance in the lab environment.
12:15 p.m. – Advanced 5G Device Benchmarking and Troubleshooting
Explore a standardized method to acquire and compare 5G device benchmarking results and the fast process of troubleshooting with in-depth analysis.
12:45 p.m. – Demo Break
1:00 p.m. – Evaluating 5G NR gNB Throughput Under Real-World Conditions
We will provide a high-level introduction to the 3GPP Conformance Tests with a focus on how throughput of base stations is performed and evaluated.
1:30 p.m. – Enabling Interoperability and Adherence to O-RAN Interfaces
Overview of the Open RAN standards and the role O-RAN plays in enabling interoperability of the component parts of gNB's from O-RU and O-DU to O-CU.
Vice President and General Manager
L1 Architect and RAN1 Delegate
Lead Architect for Network Emulation Solutions
Operators and Test House Business
Go-to-Market 5G Functional and Performance Solutions Lead
5G Application Engineer
O-RAN Solutions Planner
6G Program Manager