Replicate Your Network in Action with Keysight Test Traffic Generators
Your high-performance networks, devices, and services are what give you a competitive edge. But the evolution of technology is constant — it doesn’t stop once the integration or transition phase is complete. That’s why comprehensive, real-world testing brings unique benefits and solves complex problems that ensure you stay a step ahead. This fact is true whether you’re an equipment manufacturer creating new devices or an organization that uses those devices to build and protect networks.
Whether you are conducting proof of concepts, planning and validating designs, or continuously testing into production, test traffic profiles need to reflect actual use in live networks. The ability to replicate your network in action means you can ensure performance, functionality, quality of experience (QoE), and security efficacy.
Take a look at Keysight’s high-volume traffic generator test products. They enable you to validate across the stack, including networking protocols, services, applications, and cybersecurity. To ensure that your test results are meaningful and deliver the right insights, we offer the industry’s highest-performance solutions with the most realistic application workloads, traffic mixes, dynamic payloads, and threat simulation and evasions. It is testing that replicates your network in action.
Network Infrastructure Traffic Generators
Keysight’s routing, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), software-defined networking (SDN), and data centerfocused family of traffic generators will help you build a differentiated, cost-effective network infrastructure. These fixed chassis, appliances, and load modules are the industry’s highest-density and highest-performance Ethernet Internet Protocol (IP) test solutions. They were all the world’s first at 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G, 50G, 100G, and 400G speeds.
Our network infrastructure traffic generators validate the physical, data link, and network layers by interworking with Keysight’s award-winning IxNetwork test application or web user interface.
• Test network performance, scalability, and interoperability.
• Validate network functions at internet scale.
• Ensure conformance to a broad range of industry standards and performance-benchmark specifications.
Ixia AresONE 400GE: highest-performance 400GE testing
To realize the cost efficiencies of 400GE, you must achieve the highest density in the smallest size so you can reduce power, cooling, cabling, and rack space. When it comes to testing 400GE equipment, optics, and cables, the same is true.
Keysight’s Ixia AresONE fixed chassis is the 400GE test system of choice for validating the performance of networking equipment and qualifying optical transceivers and copper cables. It provides comprehensive Layer 2 and 3 traffic generation and protocol emulation, along with Layer 1 bit error rate (BER), forward error correction (FEC) statistics and symbol bit error correction distribution, and physical coding sublayer (PCS) / FEC symbol error injection stress testing.
• Use up to eight 400GE ports that generate up to 3.2 Tbps of traffic each — all in the industry’s-smallest, two-rack-unit fixed chassis.
• Choose QSFP-DD or OSFP interfaces, density, and performance options, including reduced and full functionality.
• Fan out each 400GE port to test 2 x 200GE, 4 x 100GE, or 8 x 50GE multirate Ethernet.
• Take advantage of first-to-market support for 4 x 100GE none-return-to-zero (NRZ) testing from a QSFPDD PAM4 port using active electrical cable conversion technology.
• Test carrier-class traffic and protocol emulation with the only system that retains data-plane traffic scale from 1 x 400GE to 2 x 200GE and 4 x 100GE fan-outs.
A sales representative will contact you soon.