Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Application and Threat Intelligence (ATI) Research Center
STAYING AHEAD OF DANGER AT INTERNET SPEED. The ATI program enables Ixia test and security solutions to provide granular application-level visibility and control, geolocation, known-bad IP address blocking, and much more. Used to optimize and harden the resiliency of IT infrastructures, it is a comprehensive service and support resource that includes:
- intelligence consolidated into a large database of exploits, DoS, DDoS, phishing, live malware, and applications, used in Ixia’s BreakingPoint® to simulate realistic traffic conditions and relevant attacks
- real-time cloud threat intelligence that enables Ixia’s ThreatARMOR™ to provide continuous protection, filtering out untrusted countries, malicious sites, and harmful IP addresses (malware distribution, phishing sites, botnet C&C sites, SPAM distribution, BOGONs hijacked domains, and unassigned IPs)
- application insight enabling Ixia’s network visibility products such as the ATI Processor™ to provide complete network visibility extending beyond Layer 4 into granular application behaviors; simulation of 100+ evasion techniques; information to recreate real-world network traffic using more than 300+ applications
- the Evergreen feed to provide constant updates for the top applications critical in validating lawful intercept (LI), data loss prevention (DLP), and deep packet inspection (DPI) devices
- always-on global IP geolocation database.