Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land oder Gebiet
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
The Keysight Technologies, Inc. N7019A Type-C Active Link fixture provides a fast and easy access to test, debug and decode your Type-C active link. Used in conjunction with the Keysight Protocol and Decode SW, you can now access, debug, and decode Vbus, USB-PD, USB 2.0, USB 3.2, and USB4 SB, USB4 10G, and USB4 20G, on an active link.
• Provides access to all Type-C signals during an active link
• Signals include Vbus, USB 2.0, USB-PD, SBU1/2, and TX/RX up to maximum USB4 rate of 20 Gbps
• Works in conjunction with Keysight Protocol Trigger Decode solutions for USB-PD, USB 2.0, USB 3.2, and USB4
Type-C Active Link Signal Access
For a USB4 active link to function correctly, many different signals need to be transmitted and received on a live link – Vbus, USB-PD, SBUTX/RX, TX/RX.
With the N7019A, you can access and view all Type-C signals and determine where in the link start-up an error occurred. Coupled with the Keysight suite of Protocol Trigger and Decode solutions, you can timecorrelate protocol errors with signal integrity issues in the time domain.Depending on the Type-C signal being accessed, there are different ways to connect to the N7019A
• Vbus: N7023A Power Rail probe browser.
• USB 2.0: N2871A probe or E2678B probe heads.
• USB4 10G/20G: N2823A phase-matched cables.
• SBU: N2871A probe or E2678B probe heads.
Type-C Active Link Decode and Debug
During a USB4 link-up, optimization of both the TX and RX equalization are critical to achieving a low BER link.
Figure 2 shows the low-speed negotiation occurring on the SBU lines.
In parallel, Figure 3 shows the high-speed training occurring on the TX 20 Gbps lines.
In addition to the decode view, you can also view and debug the time-correlated analog signal waveform that is the source of both the low-speed and 20 Gbps decode.
Your form has been successfully submitted.
A sales representative will contact you soon.