Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Network Security + Visibility
- KeysightCare Service und Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Verwaltung und Optimierung von Testressourcen
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Education Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
From left to right: Yap Sheng Yao, Lim Wen Qing, Tan Kai Siang, Khor Jun Bin, Au Jin Cheng, from Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) in Malaysia. They are the Smart Water challenge's Asia-Pacific/Greater China finalists for their entry, IoT Detachable Waterway Monitoring Device with LoRa and Self-Sustainability.
Left: Anand Lalwani, from Stanford University, a finalist for the U.S./Canada region of the Smart Water challenge. He is part of the team that designed Immersible Internet-of-Things (IoT) Sensors for Cloud-based Water Quality Monitoring.
Right: Max Holliday, from Stanford University, a finalist for the U.S./Canada region of the Smart Water challenge. He is part of the team that designedImmersible Internet-of-Things (IoT) Sensors for Cloud-based Water Quality Monitoring.
Keysight Photography Use Policy
We will permit use of Keysight photography available via this site as long as the use will not disparage Keysight nor imply endorsement by Keysight. The photography cannot be changed or manipulated in any way with the exception of resizing or cropping. By downloading our product photography you are indicating that you accept these terms. Any commercial use of these images must be approved by Keysight Technologies.
All Images Used Must Indicate:
"Reproduced with Permission, Courtesy of Keysight Technologies, Inc."