Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
- Less cabling, power, cooling, total cost of ownership, rack space, licensing
- More ports, bandwidth, flexibility, capability, horsepower
- Reduces total cost of ownership with more ports in a single chassis; 120x40GE and/or 120x10GE or 320x10GE ports with fan-out enabled technology
- A common and broad feature-set across multiple speeds; 40GE and fan-out of 10GE
- Grows with your needs by enabling testing of 40GE and 10GE from a single load module on both multimode and single mode fiber plus passive copper media
Evolve Your Higher Speed Ethernet Testing
As bandwidth requirements press the limits of networking devices, equipment manufacturers must keep pace by introducing even higher density 40/10GE gear. Xcellon-Multis is our next-generation architecture and test solution to satisfy a wide range of testing needs. As service providers and large enterprises implement this same equipment in their own networks, they must also test and verify performance and functionality prior to deployment.
The Xcellon-Multis QSFP load module family comprises the industry’s highest-density 10GE and 40GE higher speed Ethernet (HSE) test equipment, providing more flexible test coverage at 12x40GE ports per load module, with a dual-rate 40GE/10GE capability, all in a single-slot load module. Xcellon-Multis employs innovative 10GE fan-out technology, a new paradigm in Ethernet testing, to allow a higher-speed port to fan-out to several ports of a lower speed. This ultra-dense load module brings a higher return on investment by reducing overall costs associated with product licensing, space, power, and cooling.
Xcellon-Multis 40/10 load module with 4x10GE fiber and copper fan-out cables
Data Sheets 2020.05.28
Xcellon-Multis® Reduced 40GE Load Modules
Data Sheets 2020.05.30
Xcellon-Multis® Reduced 10GE/40GE Load Modules
White Papers 2020.05.26
Adapting Data Centers Using Fan-Out Technology