View More Signal Detail
Keysight InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered for next-generation performance to deliver waveform update rates 20 times faster than the competition. A large 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen combined with innovative hardware-based zone touch triggering means you can easily capture and view your signals. Have confidence you will catch even the rarest of glitches and see more with the 4000 X-Series.
- Achieve 200 MHz to 1.5 GHz of bandwidth
- Isolate signals in seconds with zone touch triggering
- Quickly test with a simplified operation and intuitive user interface enabled by a large 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen
- See the most signal detail with 1,000,000 wfms/s update rate
- Decode serial busses faster with hardware-based serial analysis options
Simplify Data Gathering and Analysis
PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for the PC makes it simple to connect, control, capture, and view measurement data from your oscilloscopes with no additional programming.
- Easily log data, screenshots, and system status
- Save and replicate instrument configurations to repeat results
- Quickly export measurement data in the desired format
- Rapidly prototype and automate custom test sequences
Measure More Efficiently
A large touch screen combined with many advanced capabilities ensures even deeper insight:
- Turn the most advanced triggering into one easy step with zone triggering. Simply draw a box with your finger on screen
- Get even more instrument functionality with integrated instruments: oscilloscope, frequency response analyzer, logic analyzer / mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO), protocol analyzer, dual WaveGen (aribitrary waveform generator), voltmeter, and a frequency counter
- Catch the rarest of glitches with a 1,000,000 wfms/s update rate
- Protect your investment with full upgradeability at any time for features like bandwidth, instrument integration, and advanced applications
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard BenchVue software
200 MHz to 1.5 GHz
2 or 4 analog
+16 digital (MSO models)
Max Sample Rate
Max Memory Depth
Waveform Update Rate
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Get More Out of Your Oscilloscopes
With high-end technology comes advanced capabilities. Fully understanding oscilloscope functions can help you gain even more insight and create better designs.
Learn some of the various steps you can take to test even more efficiently.
Accelerate the Win With Technical Support
The Smart Bench Essentials instruments comes with KeysightCare support. You will have access to technical experts from Keysight and 24/7 knowledge center to help you get up to speed in the shortest amount of time.
What do you get?
- 2-business-day technical response
- Online knowledge center
- Self-service web portal
Data Sheets 2021.03.21
InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
7 Things All Advanced Oscilloscope Users Need to Know
Application Notes 2018.07.24
How to Make the Best Switch Mode Power Supply Measurements
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Characterizing CAN Bus Arbitration Using Oscilloscopes