The Keysight J2296D E1Interface Module operates with the Keysight Advisor ATM/WAN. This interface supports full or fractional E1 on both ATM and WAN. It is highly specialized for ATM and Frame Relay Testing. It also handles technologies as ATM DXI, X.25, HDLC, SDLC, Async PPP and PPP. This interface provides fully integrated monitoring and simulation solutions.
The J2296D has 4 BNC 75 ohms connectors, and a RJ-11 connector for a handset connection.
For ATM, some of the major benefits of these interfaces are:
- Capture and decoding for ATM, AAL-1, AAL-2, AAL-3/4, AAL-5 plus
- signaling and several hundred higher layer protocols
- O.191 based ATM layer QoS measurements
- Traffic contract conformance analysis (policing)
- UNI signaling emulation for SVC set-up verification
- Capture filtering includes filtering based on encapsulated IP addresses
- Sophisticated display filtering and search capability on captured data
- Statistics and logging of statistics to disc
- Physical layer impairment statistics
For Frame Relay, some of the major benefits of this interface are:
Service Level Agreement testing
- Helps to establish SLA Metricso Ensures established QoS (SLA) levels
- Helps to understand price/performance tradeoffs
- Audits Serviceo Service Provisioning
- End-to-End or Round Trip SLA measurements
End Users and Service Providers can verify the appropriate traffic contracts in the networks allowing the best price/performance configuration of the network.
Frame Relay LMI Expert
Not all users are experts in Frame Relay. This application detects network problems automatically giving a comprehensible analysis of the network conditions.
Also a companion measurement for SLA testing
Analysis of all of the Frame Relay virtual connections. This new application supports the 1024 possible DLCIs in a Frame Relay Link. This allows the verification of network conditions of individual users in the Frame Relay link.
UNI and NNI emulation
- User UNI
- Network UNI
- Bi-Directional NNI
- Supported Stand Alone LMI Emulation
- With Enhanced PING
- With SLA
- With Simulation Scripts
- With Traffic Generation
LAN Protocol Distribution over Frame Relay; Real time
Voice over IP and Voice over Frame Relay decodes