NTH00000B Nemo Handy Handheld Measurement Solution
Android application measuring wireless diagnostics information of air interface and mobile application quality-of-service (QoS) and quality-of-experience (QoE). Measures real-time application-level parameters as well as deep network-level parameters.
Ensure network quality and end-user satisfaction of wireless networks with professional in-building measurements
Android application measuring wireless diagnostics information of air interface and mobile application quality-of-service (QoS) and quality-of-experience (QoE)
- Runs on latest commercial Android-based devices, including Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G (both Exynos and Qualcomm variants), Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, and OnePlus 8
- Wide application testing
- Real-time voice quality testing, POLQA and PESQ
- Forcing commands for system, band, preferred carrier lock, SC, channel, and PCI lock for selected devices
- Supports Network Performance Score (NPS), a single metric for assessing network QoE based on existing KPIs as defined by ETSI and ITU-T
- Navigation application providing turn-by-turn instructions for your drive test campaigns
Ideal for in-building measurements
- Indoor map with markers and geodetic coordinates
- Indoor positioning enables placing waypoints automatically, significantly reducing time used on performing measurements
- Nemo Instant Report feature enables creating reports on the go right in the field after a measurement session is completed
Wide application testing
- Ability to compare how actual services like YouTube, Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, mScore, BiP, LinkedIn, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instagram work from an end-user perspective
- Test any application, like Ookla Speedtest, by recording the terminal onscreen touch activity to create a sequence of touch commands that can be run as part of the script
- Ability to test any application for a limited set of parameters by using automated scripts
Supports latest wireless technologies
- 5G NR support with Qualcomm X50/X55 and Samsung Shannon chipset-based devices
- Support for VoLTE testing and Carrier Aggregation testing
- Support for VoWiFi, ViWiFi, and ViLTE testing
- Supports all mainstream cellular technologies, for example 5G NR, LTE/LTE-A, HSPA+, HSPA, WCDMA, CDMA, EVDO, GSM and WiFi (HetNet)
- Open ASCII based small-sized measurement file
- IoT testing supported with Nemo Handy IoT edition
Nemo Handy - the world’s most widely used handheld drive test and in-building measurement tool
The handheld drive test tool, Nemo Handy, is highly suitable for performing measurements both outdoors and in busy and crowded indoor spaces while being simultaneously used as a regular mobile phone. Nemo Handy provides you with the best real-time measurement visualization on the handheld market.
In addition to a rich variety of real-time displays, all RF and signaling data is logged to the phone’s internal storage. Log ﬁles are made available in Nemo File Format that allows easy post-processing with Nemo Analyze, Nemo WindCatcher, or third-party post-processing tools.
Versatile handheld measurement solution
Nemo Handy is supported on the latest Android-based terminals, such as Samsung Galaxy 20+ 5G (both Exynos and Qualcomm variants), Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, and OnePlus 8. Nemo Handy supports the measuring and monitoring of 5G NR, LTE/LTE-A, HSPA+, HSPA, WCDMA, CDMA, EVDO, GSM and WiFi (HetNet) wireless networks, and mobile application QoS/QoE. Nemo Handy enables testing of latest technologies like VoLTE and Carrier Aggregation. Nemo Handy features include POLQA and PESQ voice quality testing, PEVQ-S video quality testing, indoor measurements, forcing features, YouTube video streaming, and live map support with BTS icons. Nemo Handy provides you with the best real-time measurement visualization on the handheld market. Nemo Handy offers full application-level metrics on voice calls, voice quality, FTP/HTTP data transfers, IPerf, IPerf 3, HTML browsing, YouTube streaming, Facebook testing, LinkedIn testing, Twitter testing, Instagram testing, Dropbox testing, Viber testing, WhatsApp testing, BiP testing, mScore testing, email testing, SMS & MMS messaging, any application testing (like Ookla Speedtest), and ping.
For more information about Nemo RF Network Solutions, please visit Keysight Nemo Wireless Network Solutions.
Featured Resources for NTH00000B Nemo Handy Handheld Measurement Solution
Nemo Handy IoT