Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land oder Gebiet
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzer
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service und Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Verwaltung und Optimierung von Testressourcen
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Training Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
As higher power devices integrate into smaller packages, thermal issues cause performance degradation, reliability problems, and even failures. Modeling the thermal effects and their impact on the behavior of electrical circuits becomes crucial.
The objective of this webinar is to share recent developments done by United Monolithic Semiconductors and Keysight Technologies.
You will learn:
- Electro-Thermal simulation capability available in Keysight’s Advanced Design System (ADS)
- How to design a quasi-MMIC High Power Amplifier using ADS
- How to predict accurate electrical and thermal behavior
- A complete design approach for high power amplifiers
Who should attend: MMIC and Power Amplifier designers, Engineering managers and students seeking a career in HW development.
Wednesday, 28 November, 2018
10:00 – 11:30
Eric Leclerc, Marketing Manager, UMS
Eric Leclerc joined United Monolithic Semiconductors (UMS) in 1996 to work on new power device and GaAs technology development, characterization, and modeling. He is presently the field marketing manager within the UMS Marketing and Sales organization. Before his current role, Mr. Leclerc was the UMS foundry service manager for several years. Born in France, Eric obtained a research degree in Physics in 1984 and received a Solid State Physics DEA in 1985 at Paris XI University Orsay.
Vincent Poisson, Field Application Engineer, Keysight Technologies
Vincent Poisson is an application engineer with 15+ years’ experience in Electronic Design Automation for RF and mmWave applications. He joined Keysight in 2000 supporting major accounts to enhance RF design flows along with working closely with foundries to enable support of PDKs on the latest simulation technologies. Prior to joining Keysight, Mr. Poisson worked as a RFIC design engineer at Matra Communications and French Ministry of Defence. Vincent obtained in 1996 an engineering degree from ESIEE Paris; Ecole Supérieure d’Ingénieur en Electronique et Electrotechnique.