Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
No product matches found - System Exception
Advance mmWave Device Development
Keysight's N9021B MXA signal analyzer
Accelerate wireless R&D and manufacturing with Keysight's MXA and PathWave software
Built to test wideband signals for 5G and satellite communications
- Develop and deliver advanced wireless devices with wide analysis bandwidth and superior phase noise performance.
- Eliminate the complexity of challenging signals by combining a real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) with Keysight’s PathWave 89600 vector signal analysis (VSA) software.
- Capture measurement expertise and deliver repeatable results with industry-proven PathWave X-Series measurement applications.
Get Exceptional Bandwidth, Phase Noise, and EVM
- Analyze the latest signals with up to 510 MHz analysis bandwidth, 50 GHz frequency coverage, and up to 78 dB spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR).
- See the device’s true performance with the superior phase noise performance: -129 dBc / Hz at 1 GHz, 10 kHz offset.
- Deliver excellent modulation analysis of 5G New Radio residual error vector magnitude (EVM) — 0.71% at 28 GHz with outstanding wideband analysis performance.
Explore Every Facet of Today’s Most Complex Signals
- See, capture, and understand the most elusive signals with real-time spectrum analysis (RTSA) bandwidth up to 510 MHz.
- Gain more confidence in your system or signal environment knowing you can capture intermittent or transient signals durations as short as 3.57 µs.
- Go deeper and thoroughly analyze complex signals with the PathWave 89600 VSA software.
Accelerate Your Projects with PathWave X-Series Measurement Applications
- Get essential ready-to-use measurements and intuitive views that simplify troubleshooting and other complex operations.
- Use more than 25 measurement applications that range from parametric to standards-compliant wireless measurements.
- Share the same measurement science and expertise across multiple hardware platforms — from bench-top to modular instruments — covering high-performance, benchmark, economy to low-cost general purpose.
Take Advantage of Keysight's Trade-In Promotion
White Papers 2023.02.03
Four Tips for 5G New Radio Signal Analysis
Strong demand for faster-data-rate applications has triggered the need for cellular technologies capable of wide signal bandwidth operating at higher frequencies. The wider bandwidths and higher frequency for 5G NR bring in new design and test challenges. Learn about four tips to help you successfully analyze 5G NR signals and get your designs to market faster.
White Papers 2022.09.26
How to Characterize Wideband High-Power Amplifiers
This paper focuses on distortion measurements for wideband high-power amplifiers. Discover how to perform stimulus-response testing for wideband applications and introduce an innovative method to characterize RF power amplifiers.