Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
A400GE-QDD Recommended Tap Settings for Link Operation
This application note provides recommended transmit pre-emphasis tap settings for quad small form factor pluggable double density (QSFP-DD) multi-source agreement (MSA) compliant optical transceivers and passive copper direct attached cables (DAC) for the A400 test system. Specific examples are provided for the device under test (DUT) transmitter as well.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements