Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisador de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Histórias de sucesso
Automotive networks are evolving rapidly to provide the high-speed data transfer demanded by the connected car. Technologies like automotive Ethernet and conventional buses like CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, DDR, and others will come together to meet evolving performance requirements.
Enabling communication, safety, convenience, and electrification applications expected in modern and future vehicles requires managing increasing data volumes and speeds. Keysight offers the high-performance design and test platforms you need to deliver your automotive innovations faster and better.
Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous vehicles use lots of sensors, controls, and interfaces with higher bandwidth requirements. Automotive Ethernet provides a single universal medium for communication that allows different components to coexist on the same switched network.
Keysight offers full-stack conformance test solutions for Layers 1–7 for automotive Ethernet to ensure network integrity for compliance, decode, TSN, TCP/IP stack testing, as well as safe and secure performance of the connected car.
Testing Layers 1–7 of Automotive Ethernet
Keysight and UNH Collaborate to Advance Automotive Ethernet
You must have unfailing trust in both your test plans and your test equipment to ensure your automotive Ethernet products meet specifications with accuracy and reliability. The University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory (UNH-IOL) is industry-recognized worldwide for automotive Ethernet compliance testing.
For this reason, Keysight Technologies and UNH-IOL have partnered to co-author these virtual online learning events for you.
Test and debug serial buses with oscilloscopes
The oscilloscope is the primary measurement tool used today to test and debug the physical layer of automotive serial buses, including CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, SENT, and MOST.
Automotive electrical environments are naturally harsh, with lots of noise and unexpected transients. An oscilloscope can capture and show you details of infrequent automotive transients and noise that are producing bus errors.
Keysight offers a broad range of automotive serial bus applications in both the InfiniiVision and Infiniium oscilloscope families, including protocol decode/trigger, eye-diagram mask testing, and physical layer compliance test packages.
Identify and prevent cyberattacks before they occur
The modern Connected Car is a supercomputer on wheels, but its connectivity makes it vulnerable to potential cyberattacks. Keysight is helping industry leaders secure the Connected Car with penetration (Pen) tests for all relevant interfaces. Besides protection with up-to-date threat databases, our automotive cybersecurity solutions can be integrated with client custom databases.