O que você está procurando?
Simulate, debug, and certify your products to global standards and regulations at our accredited test-as-a-service (TaaS) lab in Penang, Malaysia. Get help testing your components, assemblies, and vehicles for EMC, RF, radio, wireless, environmental, and safety compliance.
Let Keysight Help Address Your Compliance Challenges
- Access test facilities when you need them.
- Test against the latest compliance regulations.
- Manage increasing compliance test complexity.
- Ensure timely access to technical resources.
- Avoid costly redesigns that slow time to market.
Test Lab Service Offerings
Increase your confidence in passing future compliance tests. Validate your equipment under test (EUT) to standards and regulations early in the design process.
- Increase your confidence in future test results.
- Get accurate and repeatable results the first time.
- Reduce test cost with pay-for-use pricing.
Compliance Testing and Certification
Ensure your equipment under test (EUT) conforms to standards and regulations with experienced engineers at our accredited test lab. Avoid the industry statistic of compliance tests that fail 40% the first time.
- Retain your strong quality reputation.
- Speed time to market and lower your costs.
- Reduce your redesign and product recall liability.
Simulation and Design Testing
Accurately simulate and debug your equipment under test (EUT) to minimize design iterations, gain better insights into your EMC performance, and solve design challenges with Keysight consultants.
- Reduce design iterations with simulations.
- Gain better insight into your EMC performance.
- Solve design challenges with our EMC experts.
Validate your equipment under test (EUT) to test requirements that go beyond existing standards. Work with our experts to learn how to make accurate measurements to save time and expense.
- Let our experts manage the intricacies of standards and regulations.
- Speed time to market and reduce your costs.
- Reduce the risk of redesign and product recall.
Speed time to market
Fast access to 3-meter and 10-meter chambers
The pressure to pass compliance testing and receive certification has never been greater. New designs must meet or exceed regulations to ensure quality and safety.
Work with our experts for EMI, radiated emission, radiated immunity, automotive transient, radio standards, and more testing. Our state-of-the-art chamber has a fully automated door that allows vehicles to move inside easily. The test lab uses a high-speed Keysight PXE EMI receiver and software to reduce your test time.
Get Test Data In Minutes
Free up valuable time for engineers to focus on design
Don’t spend weeks waiting for test data and months verifying results. With Keysight automated test reporting, you start getting results the same day. Here’s how it works:
- The electronic request for a quote captures important scope details such as EUT description and testing requirements.
- The test setup data is captured electronically and stored in a predetermined framework.
- After each test, the data transfers with no manual intervention. This process ensures speed, accuracy, and repeatability.
Test Methods and Standards
Accreditations for Penang, Malaysia, test lab
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (A2LA)
EMC test methods
- Radiated emission
- Conducted emission
- Disturbance power
- Harmonic current emission
- Voltage changes, voltage fluctuations, and flicker
- Radiated spurious emission – radio standards
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- Radiated Immunity (RI)
- Electrical fast transient/ burst (EFT/B)
- Conducted Immunity (CI)
- Power frequency magnetic immunity (MI)
- Voltage dips, short interruptions, and voltage variations (VDI)
- Radiated emission – ALSE method
- Conducted emission – voltage & current method
- Radiated immunity – Absorber-lined shielded enclosure (ALSE)
- Bulk current injection (BCI)
- Transients and surge in vehicular environment
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) – road vehicles
- RF output power
- Duty cycle, Tx-sequence, Tx-gap
- Medium utilization
- Accumulated transmit time, frequency occupation & Hopping sequence
- Hopping frequency separation
- Power spectral density
- Occupied channel bandwidth
- Transmit power control (TPC) for RLAN 5 GHz
- Carrier frequencies for RLAN 5 GHz
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) for RLAN 5 GHz
- Transmitter unwanted emissions
- Receiver spurious emissions
- Receiver blocking
- CISPR 11 / EN 55011
- CISPR 13 / EN 55013
- CISPR 14-1 / EN 55014-1
- CISPR 14-2 / EN 55014-2
- CISPR 15 / EN 55015
- CISPR 22 / EN 55022 (replaced by CISPR 32 / EN 55032)
- CISPR 24 / EN 55024 (replaced by CISPR 35 / EN 55035)
- CISPR 32 / EN 55032
- CISPR 35 / EN 55035
- IEC/EN 61000-3-2, -3-3
- IEC/EN 61000-4-2, -4-3, -4-4, -4-5, -4-6, -4-8, -4-11
- IEC/EN 61000-6-1, -6-2, -6-3, -6-4
- IEC/EN 61326-1, -2-1, -2-2, -2-6
- IEC/EN 60601-1-2 (Edition 4)
- IEC/EN 61547
- EN 50121-3-2
- FCC Part 15, Subpart B (using ANSI C63.4)
- CISPR 25 / EN 55025
- ISO 7637-1, -2, -3
- ISO 11452-1, -2, -3, -4, -5, -8, -9
- ISO 10605
- UN ECE R10 Rev.6
- ISO 16750-2
- Aftermarket ESA: EN 50498
- ETSI EN 301 489-1 (general requirement)
- ETSI EN 301 489-3, -5, -17, -18 (special conditions)
- ETSI EN 300 086 (Clauses 7.3, 7.6, 8.8)
- ETSI EN 300 394-1 (Clauses 7.1.6, 7.2.9, 8.6, 9.9)
- ETSI EN 300 219 (Clauses 8.5.3, 9.9.3)
- ETSI EN 300 113 (Clauses 7.5.3, 8.10.3)
- ETSI EN 300 296 (Clauses 7.5, 8.2)
- ETSI EN 302 561 (Clauses 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168)
- ETSI EN 303 035-1
- ETSI EN 303 035-2
Telecommunication – Wireless regulatory
- ETSI EN 300 328 (excluding Geo-location testing)
- ETSI EN 301 893 (excluding Geo-location testing)
- FCC Part 15, Subpart B (using ANSI C63.4)
- FCC Part 15, Subpart C, E (using ANSI C63.10)
- FCC Part 73, 74, 80, 87, 90, 95, 97, 101 (using ANSI C63.26 & ANSI TIA-603)