Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Histórias de sucesso
Network Visibility Architecture
Network monitoring switches add intelligence between access points and monitoring tools
Already own this product? Visit Technical Support
More mobile devices are now connecting to more data from more sources. IT challenges are complicated by increasingly high customer expectations for always-on access and immediate application response. This complexity creates network "blind spots" where latent errors germinate and pre-attack activity lurks. Stressed-out monitoring systems make it hard, if not impossible, to keep up with traffic and filter data "noise" at rates that they were not designed to handle. Network blind spots have become a costly and risk-filled challenge for network operators.
The answer to these challenges is a highly scalable visibility architecture that enables the elimination of current blind spots, while providing resilience and control without added complexity.
Keysight Visibility Architecture
The Keysight Visibility Architecture is built on the industry’s most comprehensive network visibility product portfolio. This portfolio, serving as the foundation of the Visibility Architecture, includes network access solutions, network packet brokers, application and session visibility solutions, and an integrated management platform.
The portfolio provides enterprises and service providers with a single integrated resource to address all of their visibility needs. Keysight is the only company that offers this comprehensive and fully integrated Visibility Architecture, enabling end-to-end visibility across the entire network that includes mixed physical and virtual network environments. In addition, this architecture supports both passive monitoring and fail-safe inline security deployments.
Benefits of Keysight's Visibility Architecture
The most advanced, efficient, and comprehensive visibility solution in the industry:
- Helps eliminate blind spots in the network by getting the right information to the right tools at the right time, greatly improving performance, QoE, and security.
- Includes physical and virtual taps, bypass switches, and full-featured network packet brokers that solve network visibility needs—from single-point solutions to large-scale enterprise and service provider network deployments.
- Extends the life of existing IT tool investments and maximizes the usefulness of the current tool capacity.
- Easily integrates into automated and software-defined data center environments.
- Provides network visibility that is scalable in every sense of the word—from product to portfolio, and including design, management, and support.
Keysight's Visibility Architecture helps companies speed application delivery and network trouble resolution, improve monitoring for network security, application performance, and service level agreement (SLA) fulfillment—as well as to meet compliance mandates.