O que você está procurando?
Fast, Complete Characterization in a Compact Vector Network Analyzer
Portable network analysis doesn't have to mean a compromise in performance. The Keysight P500xB / P502xB vector network analyzers (VNAs) bring high-end performance, flexibility, and high throughput with fast Thunderbolt 3 interfaces.
- Choose the frequency coverage you need up to 53 GHz
- Improve throughput with fast Thunderbolt 3 interfaces
- Extend your 2-, 4- or 6-port instrument by cascading two instruments
- Get consistent technology across bench, modular, and Streamline Series platforms
- Completely characterize your devices with a rich portfolio of software applications
- Upgrade your hardware with high performance-enabling software
- Keep your instrument up-to-date with VNA activation software
Benchtop Performance in Compact Form
- Easily share this compact VNA between your test locations.
- Obtain consistent measurement results with the same calibration and measurement science as the trusted Keysight VNAs (PNA, ENA, and PXI VNA).
- Reduce switching costs between VNA models with the same intuitive graphical user interface.
- Enjoy a compact form with zero compromises in functionality.
P50xxB VNA Software
Network analyzer software tools enable you to investigate, characterize, and troubleshoot your designs in a variety of measurement applications. Simplify complex measurements on your P50xxB with software applications such as advanced time-domain analysis, spectrum analysis, pulsed-RF measurements, and more.
9 kHz to 20 GHz
100 kHz to 53 GHz
0.0015 dB rms at 10 kHz IFBW
Number of Built-In Ports
2, 4, or 6
Best 201 Point Sweep Time
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model That's Right For You
Data Sheets 2023.11.13
Streamline Series Vector Network Analyzer (B-models)
Configuration Guides 2023.10.11
Keysight Streamline Series Vector Network Analyzer (B-models)
Product Fact Sheets 2023.05.24
Use the Right Vector Network Analyzer for the Job
Technical Overviews 2023.07.11
Vector Network Analyzer
Veja todos os recursos