O que você está procurando?
- Insertion loss repeatability 0.03 dB guaranteed throughout the 5-million-cycle operating life ensures the accuracy of your test results.
- Unmatched isolation 50 dB at 40 GHz minimizes cross talk in high-density ATE systems.
- Broadband from DC to 40 GHz fits most communication and aerospace / defense applications.
- Route RF and microwave signals in automated test applications.
- Get the flexibility to build your switch matrix as desired, hence a low-cost-per-cycle solution with high RF performance.
- Get peace of mind in switch technology from Keysight, which has a proven record of providing versatile, quality switches.
- exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability
- long life of 5 million cycles guaranteed, 10 million cycles typical
- unmatched isolation and low SWR
The Keysight M9155CH40 is a dual SPDT PXI hybrid switch module that integrates two Keysight 8765D coaxial switches. It is one slot wide.
The M9155CH40 operates from DC to 40 GHz, providing a low cost-per-cycle switching solution for measurement and automation of automatic test equipment (ATE) systems without compromising RF performance. Use it in applications such as ATE, RF communication, and RF parametric measurements where signal routing requires a rugged switching module. Typical switching applications for SPDT coaxial switches include signal routing of single-input to dual instruments.
The M9155CH40 provides an exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability throughout a 5-million-life-cycle isolation required to maintain signal integrity and a low SWR that minimizes measurement uncertainty.