Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Histórias de sucesso
Challenges Networking Vendors Face
Faster. Better. More reliable. More secure. In today’s fast-moving development environment, networking vendors are under increasing pressure to deliver switching, routing, security, Wi-Fi, and IOT products that work across wider operating conditions. At the same time, they are relying on third parties who also push the development curve, with product releases relying on the latest chipsets from their merchant silicon providers.
Our tests ensure network products perform to specifications, meet the quality and reliability their customers expect, and operate under average as well as extreme traffic conditions. For network equipment manufacturers delivering security or other products deployed in highly regulated environment, our tests cover the widest range of corner-cases delivering insights during development.
Addressing the Full Product Development Lifecycle
Test across your entire product development lifecycle: from the silicon level, appliance level, application level and network level. Validate performance under real network conditions, attack scenarios, and service environments. our test solutions pressure test the performance of your systems, networks, and services for faster time-to-market. We offer the industry's only sand-to-silicon-to-system portfolio of tests.
No matter what your test needs are, Keysight has the solutions to help
Testing at Chip Level
IxVerify offers networking chip verification, from design to development. It is the industry’s only solution purpose-built for ‘pre-silicon’ testing.
This ‘shift-left’ means that many tests companies used to do late in the verification flow cycle, they now can do much earlier. It also means that hardware and software verification is done at the same time, using either a software stack or script to generate the traffic flow.
IxVerify supports all major electronic design automation (EDA) platforms.
QA Functional Testing
Quality Assurance (QA) teams require a complete set of tools to verify performance at all layers of the networking stack. Keysight's unparalleled portfolio includes IxNetwork physical and virtual editions for traffic generation, IxLoad for realistic application testing and QoE modeling by emulating web, video, voice, storage, security, and other protocols, and BreakingPoint physical and virtual editions for security testing, mixing malicious attacks with real network traffic.
Keysight's ATI subscription provides real-time data feeds with up-to-the-moment threat intelligence for the above solutions.
Feature and Service Validation (System Testing)
Once the system is ready for final test, IxChariot complements IxNetwork, IxLoad, and BreakingPoint by permitting networking vendors to confidently verify the performance and reliability of networks and applications running on a wide variety of transport interfaces, including wired, wireless, and virtual data centers.
Pre-deployment, QA teams or IT teams can run “what-if” scenarios to predict an application’s impact on devices or the network. Create test points across your network and run test sequences to see how well your new devices handle them.