Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
Avionics serve consumer, commercial, and defense applications from the ground to the air. Limited capacity for radio communication drive a transition from voice-based traffic management to data migration and information management services. New mandates and sophisticated threats demand further upgrades and performance enhancements. Keysight’s avionics test solutions help you accurately predict how your systems will navigate the complex flight environment.
Avionics must continue to support legacy radio protocols to ensure communications interoperability. Examples include amplitude modulation (AM), frequency modulation (FM), and single sideband (SSB). You need a flexible, modular system to perform such testing in addition to testing public safety and custom digital formatted radios. Gain more assurance with the ability to test simplex or full-duplex radios with generation and analysis capabilities from 100 kHz to 6 GHz.
The Threat Environment
Avionics systems face increasingly sophisticated threats with estimates of attacks at the rate of thousands of incidents per month. These systems cannot fail in their ability to send and receive accurate signals. With flexible test and measurement solutions, you can ensure that your command, control, communications, computer, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems will identify and overcome threats and interference.
Navigation Systems Assurance
Avionics systems must send and receive information from multiple satellite systems, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, and SBAS/QZSS. Accuracy is critical. Real-time signal creation of multi-satellite signals in software enables you to create custom scenarios and add impairments.
When it comes to control of the aircraft, solutions include very high frequency (VHF), omnidirectional ranging (VOR), and instrument landing system (ILS) navigation. Proven precision provides trust during takeoff, landing, and other parts of the journey. Our solutions enable you to calibrate your avionics measurements and test radio navigation receivers.
A Holistic System Approach
The integrity of the entire avionics system depends on reliable, dependable modern test tools to ensure the performance of each component. These components include voice communication, beacon transmitters, and GPS receivers in addition to avionics data bus simulation and verification. Avionics systems are critical for status information, flight control, voice communications, situational awareness, and traffic awareness systems. We can help you test every aspect of your avionics system.
Advanced communications Testing
Aerospace radio devices must meet extremely high-reliability requirements. A failure in a communications link can lead to the loss of life-critical data. The only way to guarantee the reliability of the communications links and radio systems is to emulate all the various phenomena that affect radios and communication links in the complex flight environment. Keysight’s PROPSIM FS16 or F64 Channel Emulator, combined with the aerospace channel emulation engine, provides full support for required avionics communication testing. Find out how you can create realistic, real-time propagation environments.
Solution Briefs 2020.07.09
Validate the Quality of RF Signals Used for Aircraft Navigation Testing
Solution Briefs 2021.05.27
Avionics Electronics Power Input Pre-Compliance Testing