Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de Espectro (Analisadores de Sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisadores de Sinais Vetoriais
- Analisador Lógico
- Analisadores / Exercitadores de Protocolos
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- Sistemas de Aquisição de Dados Multicanal e Digitalizadores de Alta Velocidade
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisador de potência CC
- Analisadores de Sinais Dinâmicos, Teste Mecânico e de Grandezas Físicas
- Analisadores de forma de onda de corrente
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Projeto + Software de teste
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Histórias de sucesso
Are you confronted with ever-increasing daily testing challenges of assemblies, modules, or complete products? Perhaps you experience issues during the transition from development to production or directly during production testing. You may ask yourself, what will the new test approaches be? How will I be able to test more efficiently?
We would like to welcome you to our productronica booth (No. 576, Hall A1). Let us show you our latest products and solutions. Highlights include the following:
- New in-circuit tester i3070 Series 6, including PathWave Manufacturing Analytics, lets you experience what Industry 4.0 in electronic manufacturing means and what it can do today.
- Wireless / radio-frequency test applications for spectrum and network analysis let you quickly and easily create standards-based signals or ensure next-generation device compliance.
- Oscilloscope-based test applications for high volumes allow you to cover different measurements with an all-in-one device that is faster and more cost-efficient.
- The full range of modern and inexpensive test and measurement instruments and power supply solutions can help you with individual tests in the laboratory and the production environment.
- KeysightCare is a dedicated, proactive support concept that goes far beyond the basic warranty and previous industry standards, especially for production uptime.
Whether you need a customized solution or an existing one, our specialists will take the time to discuss the possibilities along your value chain.
Who should attend
Engineers and technicians working in design, manufacturing, and production test
November 12-15, 2019
Hall A1, Stand no. 576