Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produto e Serviços
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de Taxa de Erro de Bit (BERT)
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Geradores, Cargas e Fontes de Alimentação
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Segurança e Teste de Rede
- Network Visibility
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Serviços de Reparo
- Technology Refresh Services
- Teste como serviço — TaaS (sigal em Inglês)
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Serviços financeiros
- Serviços de educação
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Produtos Adicionais
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
O que você está procurando?
Getting ready for the 5G rollout is a significant challenge for all. By scaling up your skills with the newest technologies, you will make sure to gain technical advantages in this fast-paced industry.
In comparison with the prior cellular generations, 5G New Radio (NR) is a fast-evolving standard designed to cover a broad set of use cases – enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), ultra-reliable low latency communication (URLLC), and massive machine communication (mMTC). The protocol layers are being redesigned, and frequency ranges adjusted to permit higher data rates, lower latency, and better efficiency.
5G NR has the potential to dramatically expand the capacity of cellular communications with the introduction of the use of millimeter-wave and beamforming. As engineers we are operating at higher frequencies (officially named FR2 – for Frequency Range Two), we now must consider non-conductive, over‑the‑air (OTA) measurements.
In this 5G Boot Camp, you will learn the new paradigms defined by 3GPP Rel 15/16 and the critical implications for engineers working on components, user equipment (UE), and network infrastructure. You will explore new approaches to overcome the major challenges in both sub-6 GHz and mmWave spectrum via case studies for signal quality, MIMO/beamforming, OTA test, channel characterization, network emulation, UE testing, and field test.
We are confident that you will leave the 5G Boot Camp with valuable insights that will help you prepare for developing and deploying products across the 5G ecosystem.
Virtual 5G Bootcamp Agenda
5G NR Technologies Overview Session 1
- Technology Overview and Timelines
- NR Non-standalone and Standalone
- Carrier Aggregation and Bandwidth Adaptation
- Numerology and Frame Structure
- Waveforms and Modulations
- Beams, Beamforming and Beam Management
5G NR Technologies Overview Session 2 + virtual demos
- SystemVue Overview & Demo
- Signal Studio & VSA Demo
Key Measurement Challenges & Case Studies
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing
- Signal Quality
- MIMO & Beamforming
- Life Beyond Connectors
- Connect Design & Test
5G NR Network Emulation and UE Testing + virtual demo
Channel Characterizing & Emulating + virtual demo
Live Q&A + wrap up
Take one step further to learn more about Keysight’s 5G technology, extended applications and product features of our latest 5G solutions showcased at the Virtual 5G Boot Camp live event.