Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produto e Serviços
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisadores Lógicos
- Analisadores de Protocolo e Exercitadores
- Testadores de Taxa de Erro de Bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de Potência CC
- Equipamento de Teste de Materiais
- Analisadores de Forma de Onda de Corrente
- Analisadores de Parâmetros / Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Cargas e Fontes de Alimentação
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Segurança e Teste de Rede
- Network Visibility
- In-circuit Test Systems
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Produtos de Teste e Medição Fotônica
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores Monolíticos de Laser e Óptica de Precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
O que você está procurando?
AMCAD Engineering offers the most advanced solutions for RF/microwave components and circuits characterization and modeling that yield accurate simulations and speed up product development. Teaming up with Maury Microwave, AMCAD develops and powers a complete software suite for Load pull, behavior, and compact modeling solutions. The expertise of our engineers is at the service of our customers to help develop new products and reduce time to market.
- Circuit Characterization Software
- Circuit and System modeling
- Load Pull
- Pulsed IV systems"
FormFactor is a leading provider of essential test and measurement technologies along the full IC life cycle – from metrology and inspection, characterization, modeling, reliability, and design debug to qualification and production test.
FormFactor’s probe stations, probes, probe cards, optical metrology and inspection, advanced thermal subsystems, and integrated systems deliver precision accuracy and superior performance both in the lab and during production manufacturing.
- Autonomous RF Wafer: 200mm and 300mm probe stations
- 5G Device Testing
- Probing to 1.1 THz
Our mission is to empower our customers with state-of-the-art measurement and interconnect solutions that drive the world’s best wireless communications systems.
- High-speed impedance/VSWR tuning
- Multiple Load pull solutions and measurements
- Synchronized pulsed IV/RF measurements and linear and nonlinear compact transistor modeling
- Broadband noise parameters extraction up to 110 GHz
- Mobile phone testing under real-world conditions
- Amplifier stability and ruggedness testing
- Stability analysis of microwave circuits
- S-parameters measurements with quantified uncertainty
Founded in 2004, Rflight Communication Electronic Co., Ltd. is a high-new technology enterprise dedicated to R&D, manufacturing, sales and service of RF power amplifiers, PIM testing systems, wireless communication channel emulator, wireless OTA testing systems, and switch matrix. Product applications including defense, EMC, space research, high energy physics, wireless communication, metrology testing and medical equipment etc.
- Telecom Testing
- EMC Testing
X-Microwave is the global leader in modular RF and Microwave drop-in components featuring packaged and bare die devices from the industry’s leading manufacturers. The modular X-MWblocks® design system allows RF and Microwave engineers to design, prototype, and produce integrated microwave assemblies (IMAs) faster at lower cost with increased probability of first past design success. X-MWblocks are designed and manufactured by X-Microwave in Austin, Texas (USA).
- RF and Microwave
- Test and Measurement
- Defense, EW
- Satellite communications
Virginia Diodes, Inc. designs and produces millimeter wave and Terahertz devices, components, and systems. Our Mission is to make the terahertz region of the electromagnetic spectrum as useful for scientific, military and commercial applications as the microwave and infrared bands are today.
- mmWave and THz test and measurement solutions for advanced communications (5G & 6G)
- Radar, EMC, and scientific applications