Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produto e Serviços
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de Taxa de Erro de Bit (BERT)
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Geradores, Cargas e Fontes de Alimentação
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Segurança e Teste de Rede
- Network Visibility
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Serviços de Reparo
- Technology Refresh Services
- Teste como serviço — TaaS (sigal em Inglês)
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Serviços financeiros
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Produtos Adicionais
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
O que você está procurando?
Save Up to 35% on Wi-Fi Test
Verify your Wi-Fi 6 / 7 designs are compliant with the latest standards
Wi-Fi 6 / 7 Application-Specific Software Bundles
Tight design margins and timelines, complex modulation, and ever-changing standards increase the complexity of wireless tests. We make it easier for you to solve these challenges with Wi-Fi 6 / 7 application-specific hardware and software bundles that support the latest standards and modulation types. Take the guesswork out of test requirements.
For a limited time, purchase a signal analyzer or signal generator with Wi-Fi 6 / 7 application software and save up to 35% off the total bundle price.
Wi-Fi 6 / 7 Application Bundles
Higher data rates are available today with 802.11ax and 802.11be, the Wi-Fi standards developed by the IEEE and Wi-Fi Alliance. The Wi-Fi community plans on further improvements in speed with higher-order modulation and larger signal bandwidth for a maximum throughput up to 30 Gbps.
|Frequency range (FR)||Wi-Fi 6 / 6E
|Hardware||Signal generator||N5172B; N5182B||M9384B|
|Signal analyzer||N9020B; N9030B||N9030B; N9032B; N9040B|
|Signal analysis||N9077EM0E; N9077EM1E||N9077EM0E; N9077EM1E; N9077EM2E|
Accelerate Your Wi-Fi Innovations
Find out how our PathWave X-Series Measurement Applications can help you:
- Get essential ready-to-use measurements and intuitive views that simplify troubleshooting and other complex operations
- Use more than 25 measurement applications that range from parametric to standards-compliant wireless measurements
- Share the same measurement science and expertise across multiple hardware platforms — from benchtop to modular instruments covering high-performance and benchmark — to economy and low-cost general purpose
Simplify your Wi-Fi 6 / 7 signal creation with PathWave Signal Generation
- Create performance-optimized reference signals for characterization and verification of your devices.
- Enhance component testing with virtually distortion-free test signals.
- Evaluate receiver tolerance by creating calibrated additive signal impairments.
- Accelerate the process with a user interface featuring tree-style navigation and graphical signal configuration.
- Stay at the forefront in wireless as we continue our first-to-market track record of support for new and evolving standards.
N5182B MXG X-Series Signal Generator
The design of the MXG X-Series signal generators makes it your “golden transmitter” in R&D. Whether you’re pushing for a linear RF chain or an optimized link budget, the vector MXG models deliver what you need — phase noise, adjacent channel power ratio (ACPR), channel coding, and more.
Save Up to 35% on Wireless Test
Configuration Guides 2021.04.11
Application Bundles X-Series Signal Analyzers and Signal Generators
White Papers 2019.09.19
Characterize RF Devices with Stimulus-Response Measurements
Wi-Fi 7 Non-Signaling Solutions
White Papers 2017.11.30
What is 802.11 ax?