Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
Autonomous Drive Emulation
Bring real-world testing into your lab
Test Modern Vehicles Under Real-World Conditions
The autonomous driving industry is facing multiple technology disruptions. In cars with advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS), decision-making units must process massive amounts of data from an increased number of sensors, in turn driving greater complexity in development, simulation and testing. Keysight, IPG Automotive, and NORDSYS are working to tackle these challenges. Together, we are creating an autonomous drive emulation (ADE) platform to emulate synchronized connections to all relevant in-car sensors.
Join Keysight Technologies and industry thought leaders as we unveil a whole new approach for helping you validate your ADAS / AV technology.
BUILD CONFIDENCE IN ADAS WITH KEYSIGHT'S AUTONOMOUS DRIVE EMULATION
In the development of autonomous vehicles, confidence in the safety of ADAS is built on detailed testing. This requires hundreds of millions of miles of road testing—actual or simulated—focused on exploring corner cases and qualifying new designs.
Keysight’s ADE platform accelerates that process using detailed simulations and time-synchronized testing of sensors, wireless links, ECUs, and AI algorithms. With state-of-the-art realism, the ADE platform enables developers to thoroughly test their designs and then focus on the debugging and fine-tuning of system behavior.
Watch the introductory video to see how ADE can help realize your vision of mobility.
AUTONOMOUS DRIVE EMULATION AT WORK
Physical drive testing to ensure reliable ADAS systems is hard. The miles that must be driven are too great, the process too slow, and too expensive. Autonomous drive emulation brings that real-word testing into the lab, significantly cutting both automakers’ test time and expense. The need for multiple expensive physical prototypes is reduced, as are time delays, safety issues, liability, and regulatory risks. Our ADE platform provides a comprehensive hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) system that emulates synchronized connections to all relevant sensors in a car, such as the global navigation satellite system (GNSS), vehicle-to-everything (V2X), camera, and radar.
COLLABORATING TO INNOVATE THE FUTURE OF ADAS
“Our innovative software solutions allow for transfer of real test scenarios, including the entire environment, into the virtual world with a high level of detail. We are delighted to bring this powerful and real-time capable software modeling technology to ADE and participate with Keysight in this partnership.”
“NORDSYS creates software-controlled applications focused on the automotive industry, as well as hardware and software solutions for V2X communications. We look forward to bringing this expertise to ADE and the collaboration with Keysight.”
“Combining the experience and expertise of Keysight, IPG and NORDSYS will deliver a solution that enables customers to simulate and emulate their components, software and systems including sensor fusion, and decision-making algorithms."
Vice President and General Manager, Automotive Industry Segment
White Papers 2019.10.14
Emulation Test on Connected Cars – Part 1
White Papers 2019.10.23
Power of Emulation for EVs – Part 2
Design and Test Solutions for Automotive & Energy