O que você está procurando?
Advance mmWave Device Development
Keysight's N9021B MXA signal analyzer
Accelerate wireless R&D and manufacturing with Keysight's MXA and PathWave software
Built to test wideband signals for 5G and satellite communications
- Develop and deliver advanced wireless devices with wide analysis bandwidth and superior phase noise performance.
- Eliminate the complexity of challenging signals by combining a real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) with Keysight’s PathWave 89600 vector signal analysis (VSA) software.
- Capture measurement expertise and deliver repeatable results with industry-proven PathWave X-Series measurement applications.
Get Exceptional Bandwidth, Phase Noise, and EVM
- Analyze the latest signals with up to 510 MHz analysis bandwidth, 50 GHz frequency coverage, and up to 78 dB spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR).
- See the device’s true performance with the superior phase noise performance: -129 dBc / Hz at 1 GHz, 10 kHz offset.
- Deliver excellent modulation analysis of 5G New Radio residual error vector magnitude (EVM) — 0.71% at 28 GHz with outstanding wideband analysis performance.
Explore Every Facet of Today’s Most Complex Signals
- See, capture, and understand the most elusive signals with real-time spectrum analysis (RTSA) bandwidth up to 510 MHz.
- Gain more confidence in your system or signal environment knowing you can capture intermittent or transient signals durations as short as 3.57 µs.
- Go deeper and thoroughly analyze complex signals with the PathWave 89600 VSA software.
Accelerate Your Projects with PathWave X-Series Measurement Applications
- Get essential ready-to-use measurements and intuitive views that simplify troubleshooting and other complex operations.
- Use more than 25 measurement applications that range from parametric to standards-compliant wireless measurements.
- Share the same measurement science and expertise across multiple hardware platforms — from bench-top to modular instruments — covering high-performance, benchmark, economy to low-cost general purpose.
Take Advantage of Keysight's Trade-In Promotion
White Papers 2023.02.03
Four Tips for 5G New Radio
White Papers 2022.09.26
How to Characterize Wideband High-Power Amplifiers