Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
Keysight Technologies’ Test Solutions Leveraged in Automobile Battery Cell Competence Center
Keysight’s Scienlab test solution advances battery cell technology and drives e-mobility forward
SANTA ROSA, Calif., February 21, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced the use of Keysight's Scienlab Battery Test Solution for comprehensive battery cell test in the recently opened BMW Group Battery Cell Competence Center in Munich, Germany.
Keysight's Scienlab Battery Test Solution is comprised of Keysight's Scienlab Battery Test Systems to provide precise measurement results, and PathWave Lab Operations software, which ensures an optimized test lab operation by managing resources, hardware and information. Comprehensive functions provided by the solution support the planning and execution of test procedures including schedule definition, management, control and monitoring of the battery test systems and device under test. It also analyzes test results as well as the overall efficiency of the lab to identify potential improvements.
"Our long-standing partnership with the BMW Group is based on mutual inspiration and collaboration as we work together to address the challenges associated with automotive power train electrification," stated Dr. Michael Schugt, senior manager of Keysight's Automotive and Energy Scienlab E-Mobility business. "We are proud to support the car manufacturers objectives with our innovative solutions and extensive expertise in battery test to continue driving e-mobility forward."
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #