Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
Keysight’s 5G Test Solutions Enable Arcadyan to Validate Consumer Premises Equipment for Fixed Wireless Access Applications
Keysight’s technology agnostic test platforms – across 5G, LTE-Advanced and Wi-Fi – support growing FWA market
SANTA ROSA, Calif., June 29, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced that Arcadyan has selected Keysight's 5G test platforms to validate consumer premises equipment (CPE) for fixed wireless access applications (FWA).
Arcadyan, a Taiwanese-based provider of broadband access, multimedia and wireless technology solutions, will use Keysight's UXM 5G Wireless Test Platform to support a 5G fixed wireless access market expected to increase at a CAGR of 97 percent between 2019 and 2026, surpassing USD 46 billion by 2026. This growth is primarily driven by a demand for high-speed broadband and low latency connectivity in homes and businesses, including smart factories that are ramping up deployments of machine-to-machine IoT applications.
"We're pleased to support a growing 5G device ecosystem that is accelerating deployments of CPEs for enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB) services," said Cao Peng, senior director of Keysight's communications solutions group. "The performance of high-speed wireless connectivity applications relies on infrastructure and devices that have undergone rigorous testing according to the latest standards for 5G, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi."
Keysight supports Arcadyan to create 5G products that deliver enhanced fixed broadband services in urban, suburban and rural environments. Keysight's 5G device test solutions allow Arcadyan to verify modems, radio frequency (RF) transceivers, RF front-end (RFFE) and antenna modules used in commercial 5G CPE devices.
"Keysight has enabled Arcadyan to provide end-to-end solutions that allow consumers to access reliable broadband connectivity in their homes," said Yeh Doo, product manager - head of Arcadyan 5G product line. "We are now able to validate the performance of our designs that use 5G and other technologies, delivering seamless wireless connectivity experiences."
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #