Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
Keysight’s 5G Conformance and Carrier Acceptance Test Solutions Selected by SGS
Enables SGS to serve a global marketplace as an accredited test lab
SANTA ROSA, Calif., July 9, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced that SGS has selected Keysight's 5G conformance and carrier acceptance test solutions for its Americas wireless operations, enabling the company to serve a global marketplace as an accredited test lab.
SGS, a leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company and long-term user of Keysight's test solutions, selected Keysight's 5G NR network emulation solutions for mobile device testing to verify compliance of 5G new radio (NR) devices to specifications mandated by 3GPP and mobile operators operating in the U.S. and Asia Pacific.
Compliance to the latest specifications results in optimized end-user experiences while accessing 5G services on a mobile operator's network. Keysight's 5G conformance and carrier acceptance test solutions enable SGS to address 5G radio frequency (RF) and protocol test requirements in both sub-6GHz (FR1) and mmWave (FR2) frequencies.
Mobile operators and device makers, as well as test labs, use Keysight's 5G network emulation solutions to support the end to end device development workflow, from early design to acceptance and manufacturing. Keysight's solutions allow users to cost-effectively address a wide range of test needs on a single solution platform, providing rapid validation of device performance and consistent results.
"We're pleased to support SGS with 5G test solutions that help mobile operators accelerate commercial deployment of 5G multi-mode devices in different form factors," said Cao Peng, senior director of Keysight's communications solutions group. "Since the early days of 5G, Keysight has enabled the connected mobile ecosystem to address a wide range of 5G test requirements critical to launching successful 5G services."
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #