Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
Keysight Establishes New Testing Lab in Malaysia
Delivers accredited EMC testing services in Asia for electronic device and component manufacturers
SANTA ROSA, Calif., May 6, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, has opened a new Regulatory Test Laboratory in Penang, Malaysia to deliver accredited electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing services for manufacturers of electronic devices and mission-critical industries across wireless communications, IIoT, automotive, healthcare and medical applications.
The Penang facility is the next world-class compliance and testing facility established by Keysight to offer expertise, knowledge, efficiency, capacity and exceptional customer service including calibration and testing services. Keysight currently has similar testing facilities in California in the United States and in Boeblingen, Germany.
"As the world becomes more electronically connected, testing becomes more complex. The dramatic number of potential emitters of electromagnetic interference (EMI) in autonomous cars, electric vehicles, 5G and IoT devices, as well as medical equipment require new tests to meet evolving standards," stated Niels Faché, vice president of Service Portfolio, Global Services at Keysight. "Keysight's compliance and testing laboratories around the world and now in Asia, offer expertise and emerging technologies that can help our customers validate designs and accelerate time to production."
Located in Malaysia's high-tech industry center, Keysight's Penang facility offers the following:
- Engineers and technicians who can review EMC test plans, testing and standard operating procedures, to help ensure that testing is performed correctly the first time.
- Tailored testing solutions to help customers meet deadlines with state-of-the-art software automation that enhances process efficiency, analyzes results and reduces testing cycles, resulting in reduced test costs.
- Proven technologies that help ensure equipment conforms to regulations and standards with pre-compliance/compliance testing and certifications.
- State-of-the-art testing systems including a 10-meter semi-anechoic chamber, which provides accurate measurements.
"Keysight is committed to helping customers with our comprehensive solutions, even during difficult times," said Gooi Soon Chai, president of Keysight's electronic industrial solutions group "Keysight recognizes that COVID-19 is creating a variety of challenges for existing and new manufacturing customers, and believe that this facility, and the myriad of services it can provide, will support these customers through even the most demanding situations."
Additional information about Keysight's Test-as-a-Service solutions is available at www.keysight.com/find/TestasaService.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #