Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
Ixia, a Keysight Business, Joins IBM Security App Exchange Community
Ixia IxFlow metadata integration helps organizations stay ahead of evolving threats
SANTA ROSA, Calif., January 15, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, today announced that the company's enriched NetFlow metadata — IxFlow from Ixia, a Keysight Business — integrates with IBM security intelligence technology to help customers stay ahead of evolving security threats.
Ixia's Vision network packet brokers (NPBs) with AppStack features generate enriched NetFlow metadata called IxFlow from network traffic. IxFlow provides detailed data about applications, devices, known threats, and geolocation that can be analyzed in IBM QRadar, the company's security intelligence platform, which analyzes data across an organization's IT infrastructure in real-time to identify potential security threats.
Leveraging QRadar's open application programming interface (API), the IxFlow App for QRadar allows Ixia and IBM customers to stream IxFlow metadata, which identifies hosts affected by malware, botnets and exploits, into QRadar for analysis. Ixia NPBs also provide QRadar packet-level data for a detailed look at anomalies and alerts.
The Ixia IxFlow App for QRadar is freely available to the security community through IBM Security App Exchange, a platform where developers across the industry can share applications based on IBM Security technologies. As threats are evolving faster than ever, collaborative development amongst the security community will help organizations adapt quickly and speed innovation in the fight against cybercrime.
"With increasing risk of cyberattacks, incident response teams need full visibility across their hybrid networks to stay a step ahead of hackers," said Scott Westlake, vice president of alliances at Keysight's Network Applications and Security Group (formerly Ixia Solutions Group). "Ixia provides QRadar with full visibility in the form of enriched IxFlow metadata, enabling security teams to accurately detect and prioritize threats, as well as accelerate security operations processes to reduce the impact of incidents."
IxFlow App for QRadar is available in the IBM Security app exchange: https://exchange.xforce.ibmcloud.com/hub/?q=ixia
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #