Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
Keysight Unveils Industry’s First Cloud-Native Solution to Test Performance and Security of Hybrid Networks
New CyPerf software accelerates SD-WAN and cloud migration by finding the optimum balance between digital user experience and security
SANTA ROSA, Calif., September 15, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced the industry's first cloud-native distributed network performance and security test software – CyPerf – which helps organizations characterize user experience and validate the performance limits of hybrid networks, security devices and services for confident rollouts.
New technologies such as SD-WAN, multi-cloud architectures and software as a service (SaaS) applications evolve network and security architectures to a distributed, hybrid model. As more users, devices, applications, services and data reside outside of an organization, IT teams need to measure the performance and security of networks and application services. As a result, network and security operations share the objective of guaranteeing a well-performing and secure network.
Built using a light-weight, software agent-based architecture, Keysight's CyPerf software is easy to deploy and operate in lab networks, sandbox environments and hybrid production networks. CyPerf offers:
- CyPerf's web-based GUI helps users visualize and interact with various network elements that are critical to simulating a network in action.
- A holistic approach for realistic pre- and post-deployment testing in distributed environments.
- Insights into the end user experience, security posture and performance bottlenecks while under controllable, realistic load conditions.
- Real-world results by simultaneously generating legitimate traffic mixes and malicious activities that can transverse a complex distributed network consisting of proxies, software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN), transport layer security (TLS) inspection, elastic load balancers (ELBs), and web application firewalls (WAF).
- A proactive, continuous data-driven approach that IT network operators can utilize to validate and analyze changes in user experience, performance and security compared with previously established baselines.
- Network and security operations teams the ability to find the balance between the digital user experience and security in their organizations.
- Network security tool vendors the ability to realistically replicate their customers' environments to accelerate the time-to-market of their solutions and services.
"As more users, devices, applications, services and data move to the network edge, a new approach is needed to validate performance and security," said Ram Periakaruppan, vice president and general manager, at Keysight Network Applications & Security Group. "CyPerf can be deployed by enterprises and network security vendors to fine-tune the balance between digital user experience and security in a dynamic hybrid environment that consists of third-party cloud providers and network connectivity. Performance and security are only as good as the weakest part of a network, and CyPerf identifies those weaknesses with a view into the full application delivery path in hybrid networks."
Images of CyPerf are available at https://www.keysight.com/find/cyperf-images
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #