Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
Keysight Technologies Selected by BSE to Deliver Inline Network Visibility Architecture
Keysight enables stock exchange to monitor and secure financial trading networks
SANTA ROSA, Calif., September 8, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced that BSE (formerly known as the Bombay Stock Exchange) has selected Keysight's network visibility solutions to provide a resilient, high availability inline architecture for monitoring and securing its financial trading networks.
BSE needed to increase quality of experience (QoE), enhance network performance, detect network anomalies, and improve network security. They selected Keysight's solutions to deliver the real-time, end-to-end visibility and insight needed to protect and improve performance of the organizations financial trading networks.
"Network availability, resiliency and security are paramount to BSE's operations," said Shivkumar Pandey, Group CISO of BSE. "Keysight's inline visibility solutions help us gain the network visibility we need to ensure uptime and resiliency, as well as provide our security tools with relevant data to keep our network secure now and in the future."
Keysight's visibility solutions deployed by the BSE include:
- Keysight's network packet brokers (NPBs), which deliver intelligent, sophisticated and programmable network flow optimization and provide visibility and security of business assets enabling monitoring teams to quickly resolve application performance bottlenecks, troubleshoot problems, improving network monitoring and security tools.
- Keysight's bypass switches for improved visibility into network traffic to maintain optimal performance and security.
"Financial services organizations need to ensure the security, performance, and quality of experience of their networks and applications," said Mark Pierpoint, president of the Network Applications and Security group at Keysight Technologies. "Security solutions need to "'see' traffic from every link in a network to be effective, and in the case of tool failure, not disrupt the performance of the network. An inline network visibility architecture helps keep defenses strong by ensuring continuous network and security monitoring and the fastest possible recovery."
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #