O que você está procurando?
Keysight Earns New Security Certifications for Network Packet Broker Portfolio
Enables Federal and Regulated industries to strengthen network visibility and security
SANTA ROSA, Calif., August 13, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced that the company has earned new security certifications for its full Vision portfolio of network packet brokers (NPB) which enable Federal and Regulated industries to strengthen network visibility and security.
Cybersecurity has become a critical component of government and industry systems as societies reliance on a digital infrastructure continues to escalate. These security certifications allow Keysight to provide government agencies with advanced network visibility for protecting systems, networks and programs from digital attacks. Cyberattacks are usually aimed at accessing, changing or destroying sensitive information; extorting money from users; or interrupting normal business processes.
New security certifications achieved for Keysight's Vision portfolio include:
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140-2 Level 1 Validation
- Keysight completed FIPS 140-2 validation for all NPBs in addition to earlier certifications, and are valid for Vision X, Vision ONE, Vision 7300, Vision Edge 10S, Vision Edge 100, Vision Edge 40 and the TradeVision market data monitoring platform, as well as the Vision Edge OS models 7712, 5812 and 7816. The certificates will also be valid on future Vision NPBs.
- Common Criteria (NDcPP v2.1 (Collaborative Protection Profile for Network Devices))
- The Common Criteria certification for Network Device Protection Profile builds upon Keysight's Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) Publication 140-2 accreditation. The Common Criteria is an international standard (ISO 15408) for validating products that meet specific security requirements. The features and capabilities of a security product are evaluated through a rigorous third-party evaluation and testing process. The standard is used as the basis for approving US Federal Government purchases of information assurance products.
- Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) Approved Products List (APL)
- Keysight's NPBs are now listed on the Department of Defense (DoD) Information Network Approved Products List (DoDIN APL) under the Cybersecurity Tools category. Under the auspices of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), the DoDIN APL is the only listing of equipment by DoD to be fielded in DoD networks.
Keysight's Vision portfolio of NPBs deliver real-time, end-to-end dynamic network intelligence for physical, virtual, software defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) based infrastructure. They deliver control, coverage and performance seamlessly to protect and improve critical networking, data center and cloud business assets. As a result of an improved understanding of the network and data center, IT teams can quickly resolve performance bottlenecks, troubleshoot problems, and improve data center automation, as well as maximize utilization of expensive network analysis and security tools.
"Keysight is committed to helping government agencies and other regulated organizations worldwide protect their networks and data," said Kelly Ambriz, government solutions unit leader of Keysight's Network Applications & Security group. "This accomplishment signifies that Keysight's Vision NPBs meet the stringent security requirements of government agencies and serves as a clear demonstration of our support for the government market."
"Lightship Security is a trusted leader in the product security certification industry. We congratulate Keysight on achieving another federal standards milestone for its Vision portfolio of Network Packet Brokers," said Jason Lawlor, president of Lightship Security. "We are pleased to have successfully guided Keysight through the Common Criteria NDcPP v2.1 certification process, where their knowledge and experience in the visibility and security solutions will allow government agencies to have multiple sources from which to choose."
"Tachyon Dynamics is a leader in the IT consulting services in the product security certification ecosystem. We congratulate Keysight on achieving another federal standards milestone for Keysight's Vision portfolio of network packet brokers. We are pleased to guide Keysight through the DoDIN APL Certification. Keysight's expertise in visibility and security solutions offers government agencies choice in their visibility and security solutions," said Jeremy Duncan, managing partner, Tachyon Dynamics.
"Visibility and security are priorities for government agencies. Federally recognized security certifications provide strong assurance that their network visibility and security requirements are met. As a leader in the product security certification ecosystem for FIPS 140-2, KeyPair Consulting congratulates Keysight on achieving another certification milestone for the Keysight Vision portfolio of network packet brokers. We are proud to assist Keysight in achieving their certification goal," said Mark Minnoch, co-founder, KeyPair Consulting.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #