Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
Keysight Technologies, Cambridge Industries Group Accomplish Inter-Operability Testing of O-RAN Radio Units
Achieved with Keysight’s Open RAN Studio, signal source and analyzer solutions
SANTA ROSA, Calif., August 4, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced inter-operability development testing (IODT) of O-RAN radio units (O-RUs) in collaboration with Cambridge Industries Group (CIG) , a leading original design manufacturer (ODM), headquartered in Shanghai, China.
The testing was accomplished using CIG's O-RU and Keysight's Open RAN Studio, signal source and analyzer solutions to create an environment for 5G new radio (NR) modulation analysis. As a result, CIG and other vendors of O-RUs can accelerate design verification of products based on specifications set by the O-RAN Alliance. CIG is part of a network infrastructure ecosystem that is using O-RAN fronthaul interfaces to unlock the full potential of an open RAN architecture.
"We rely on partners such as Keysight to effectively develop and validate open RAN standards-based network elements, including small cells and O-RAN compliant radio and distributed units," said Haibo Zhao, chief technology officer (CTO) at CIG. "Working with Keysight, with cross-domain expertise, enables CIG to derive insights critical in the design and manufacturing of a flexible infrastructure that serves diverse use cases for consumers and vertical industries."
Keysight, the first test vendor to launch O-RAN distributed unit (O-DU) emulation software for validating O-RAN compliant O-RUs, has helped speed development of conformance validation and verification of interoperability between O-RUs and O-DUs. Keysight's Open RAN Studio integrates with the company's PathWave signal generation and vector signal analysis (VSA) software for advanced modulation analysis of signal and radio performance.
"Together with key partners such as CIG, we are advancing the development of a disaggregated, virtualized network architecture based on O-RAN specifications," said Giampaolo Tardioli, vice president of Keysight and general manager of Keysight's Network Access Group. "The future of pervasive wireless connectivity requires end-to-end performance verification of 5G network elements across multiple domains including, radio frequency (RF), mmWave and O-RAN protocol."
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #