Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produto e Serviços
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisadores Lógicos
- Analisadores de Protocolo e Exercitadores
- Testadores de Taxa de Erro de Bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de Potência CC
- Equipamento de Teste de Materiais
- Analisadores de Forma de Onda de Corrente
- Analisadores de Parâmetros / Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Cargas e Fontes de Alimentação
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Segurança e Teste de Rede
- Network Visibility
- In-circuit Test Systems
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Produtos de Teste e Medição Fotônica
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores Monolíticos de Laser e Óptica de Precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
O que você está procurando?
Keysight First to Gain Validation of 5G USIM Protocol Conformance Test Cases by the Global Certification Forum
SANTA ROSA, Calif., July 29, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced the company was first to gain validation of 5G universal subscriber identity module (USIM) protocol conformance test cases at the conformance agreement group (CAG) #63 meeting led by the Global Certification Forum (GCF) on July 10th, 2020.
5G devices include a USIM for secure authentication of user, network access and subscription models. The GCF-validated 5G USIM protocol conformance test cases, available via Keysight's Protocol Conformance Toolset, enable device and module makers to verify that the USIM complies to standards set by the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP). Keysight is the only test vendor that enables users to validate signaling across 5G, including USIM, as well as cellular vehicle-to-everything (C-V2X) and LTE on Keysight's UXM 5G Wireless Test Platform, simplifying set-up and test case execution.
"Early access to validated 5G USIM protocol conformance test cases enable a connected 5G ecosystem to speed delivery of 5G services that rely on advanced security, reliability and subscription models," said Muthu Kumaran, senior director of Keysight's wireless test group. "Integrating USIM and USIM application toolkit (USAT) capabilities within Keysight's device test solution eliminates the need for a separate SIM simulator, leading to quick and easy testing of a device's performance across various technologies."
At the meeting, it was also confirmed that Keysight's 5G conformance toolset continues to offer the industry's largest number of GCF validated 5G new radio (NR) radio frequency (RF) and protocol test cases, as well as the widest test case support in terms of frequency band combinations. A wide range of conformance test cases allow a connected ecosystem of mobile operators, chipset and device manufacturers, as well as test labs, to speed design, verification and launch of high-performing devices.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #