Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
Keysight Technologies to Showcase Test Solutions for Automotive, Communications and Industrial IoT (IIoT) Markets
Company to host electronic products virtual event - November 4-5, 2020
Keysight will host an electronic products virtual event during which attendees can experience Keysight’s unique expertise across RF & Microwave and digital technologies that enables customers to rapidly design, test and deliver products. In addition, Keysight experts will be available to discuss customized solutions, including advanced software support and comprehensive services, which accelerate innovation in automotive, communications and industrial IoT (IIoT) markets.
On November 4-5, Keysight will showcase test solutions that accelerate electronic innovation, including:
- Keysight's solution for physical layer characterization of 5G components, modules, devices, and gNBs.
- Keysight's new DDS synthesizer of the PNA X and the evolving modulation distortion application which enables customers to overcome wideband millimeter wave measurement challenges with improved accuracy, ease of test and faster throughput on both measurement and simulation.
- Keysight's multi-function InfiniiVision and new 8-channel oscilloscopes which offer a complete hardware and software solution for automotive, power, embedded, and other applications.
- Keysight's UXR platform allows efficient upgrades to customers' high-speed digital test labs, in order to perform required physical layer validation and compliance testing.
- Keysight's solutions for testing automotive Ethernet waveform, distortion, jitter, SQI, crosstalk and more for 10BASE T1, 100BASE T1, 1000BASE T1, and multi gig designs across transmit, harness, connector, and receiver.
- Keysight's V2X test suite – from RF and protocol test to OBU and RSU certification for DSRC, and scenario creation and congestion testing for C-V2X.
- Keysight's integrated solution which provides event-based power consumption analysis and battery life estimation, with enhanced data logging up to 8 days with minimum sampling interval of ~100 us.
- Keysight's PathWave design and simulation software obtains high accuracy electromagnetic (EM) models in minutes rather than hours, enabling customers to link their design tools to test equipment and compliance test software for a more integrated workflow.
- Keysight Services has assembled an industry leading array of people, processes, and tools focused on helping you implement new technologies and engineer improved processes that lower costs. Services span calibration/repair, used equipment, technology refresh, consulting, training, financial services, and test as a service.
November 4-5, 2020 (from 10am-12pm CET)
Electronic Products Virtual Event and registration: www.keysight.com/find/electronicshow
Keysight is also planning an exclusive media-only virtual event to be held November 5th at 10 AM CET.
Interested journalists and industry analysts can contact Beth Hespe to reserve their spot or to arrange a one-to-one interview with a Keysight executive.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #