Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
EXPLORE OUR DEMO EXPERIENCE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR WORKSPACE
Jay Alexander, Keysight Technologies Chief Technology Officer, talks about the growth of millimeter wave technology and how our solutions and demo experiences here address the need to test at higher frequencies and wider bandwidths.
Register for our Millimeter Wave Innovations webinar series and explore our solutions in emerging applications, design, and advanced measurements.
Be sure to visit our demo stations below with over 15 demos of exclusive videos and additional resources to solve your toughest millimeter design and test challenges.
Attend our Millimeter Wave Innovations Series
Millimeter Wave technology is a key enabler for the next wireless revolution, envisioning even more performance and connected devices.
This on-demand series is filled with demos, discussion, and innovative tools for design, simulation, and test.
Day 1: Emerging mmWave Applications
Featuring never shown mmWave solutions in Satcom and 6G.
- Tackling Today’s Emerging mmWave Applications, then Moving Beyond into 6G
- mmWave Communications Field Test for 5G, RADAR, and Satellite
- Measurement Teaser: The Challenges of Maintaining Accuracy of mmWave Measurements
5G System Engineer
Communications Solutions, Industry Expert
Business Development Manager, Signal Analyzer and Signal Source
A/D IST Services Integration Engineer
RF Power Amplifier & Module Design Expert
Dr. Ian Rippke
System Simulation Product Manager
MMIC/Module Design Flow Specialist and Product Manager of MMIC Simulation Technologies
Global Product Manager, FieldFox RF Handheld Analyzers
Emerging mmWave Applications
PathWave Design and Test
Advanced mmWave Measurements