Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Continuously checks the responsiveness of inline tools by sending them microsecond-resolution heartbeat packets
- Includes statistics for remote monitoring and Keysight's ProPush
- IFCCM — Compatible with Keysight's centralized iBypass switch management tool
- Issues alerts to indicate when inline tools become unavailable, allowing network traffic to bypass the tool and flow without interruption
- Allows users to change settings through user-friendly web, command-line, and SNMP interfaces
Problem: The Added Burden of Monitoring Solutions
Today’s organizations are facing a triad of network concerns: the increasing volume of multiprotocol traffic at higher data rates, mounting security threats, and a strict regulatory environment.
Deploying inline tools to inspect and control network traffic can help block incoming threats, but inline tools also complicate network operations: the more tools you deploy, the more potential points of failure. And in the event an inline tool becomes unavailable, it can completely bring down the network link, significantly compromising network uptime and disrupting business continuity.
Solution: A Fail-Safe Option
Keysight's iBypass 40 offers a win-win proposition: an intelligent bypass switch that provides a fail-safe way to protect the network from tool failures, while at the same time safeguarding against incoming security threats.
Configurable via an easy-to-use Web interface, the iBypass 40 works by augmenting network-monitoring capability with SNMP traps and microsecond-resolution heartbeat packets. The device allows monitoring of a single 40G link and features field-upgradable software and firmware.
Each and every packet is inspected, blocking threats before they reach the network. And by sitting in front of any inline security or monitoring tool, the iBypass 40G guarantees network availability and allows organizations to reap the greatest value from their monitoring tools.
In addition, our Fabric Controller Centralized Manager, the only central management tool for bypass switches, simplifies and speeds iBypass 40G configuration and management of tens to hundreds of devices.
This is a necessary requirement for any large-scale deployment and is available for all of our iBypass switches.
An easy to use GUI provides the ability to configure a variety of bypass modes.
Data Sheets 2020.05.21
Ixia iBypass 40GB
Data Sheets 2019.08.13
iBypass Quick Reference Guide