Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- 0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- +16 dBm TOI
- -166 dBm DANL, with internal preamp
- 1 Hz narrow resolution bandwidth (optional)
- Phase Noise, Noise Figure, GSM/EDGE, cdmaOne and more view the full list of measurement applications
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Standard express analyzer E4402B-STD for faster delivery time, includes options AYX, BAA.
- Standard express analyzer with tracking generator E4402B-STG for faster delivery time, includes options 1DN, AYX, BAA.
- Communications test express analyzer E4402B-COM for faster delivery time, includes options 1D5, 1DR, B7D, B7E, BAA.
- Custom configuration for maximum flexibility with standard delivery time.
Customers looking for a general purpose spectrum analyzer will appreciate the flexibility of the ESA spectrum analyzer that can be used for a wide range of applications from aerospace and defense to the manufacturing line.
Customers who wish to take advantage of the ESA flexibility but who need a faster analyzer for the manufacturing line, or connectivity to LAN/USB in addition to GPIB, or want to do in depth signal analysis with 89600 VSA software will benefit from the new EXA signal analyzer. The EXA signal analyzer now comes standard with many of the ESA's optional features and yet offers more applications than the ESA.
View more ESA Spectrum Analyzer