Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
M9391A PXIe Vector Signal Analyzer and M9381A PXIe Vector Signal Generator - Programming Guide
This programming guide is intended for individuals who write and run programs to control test-and measurement instruments. Specifically, in this programming guide, you will learn how to use Visual Studio 2008 with the .NET Framework to write IVI-COM Console Applications in Visual C#. Knowledge of Visual Studio 2008 with the .NET Framework and knowledge of the programming syntax for Visual C# is required.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements