Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
Save 25% on InfiniiVision Application Bundles
Learn more about the automotive and power analysis bundles on the DSOX3054G.
Advanced Capabilities Simplified
The Keysight 3000G X-Series oscilloscope enables you to make reliable measurements you can count on quickly and easily. The 3000G X-Series brings some of our high-end technology to an entry-level oscilloscope, with 20 models ranging from 100 MHz to 1 GHz of bandwidth and an intuitive 8.5-inch capacitive touch user interface. At an industry-leading waveform update rate of 1,000,000 waveforms per second, you can capture elusive glitches and anomalies that are not possible on other oscilloscopes. Pair automated oscilloscope software and waveform and measurement histograms with zone touch triggering to turn the most advanced measurements into one easy step — simply draw a box with your finger on the screen.
Everything You Need In the Box
Right out of the box, the 3000G X-Series oscilloscopes come with everything you need to get started in general-purpose electronic design. The included software, probes, other advanced features such as histograms and zone touch triggering, and technical support are ideal for R&D debugging, low-speed serial design and testing, power integrity testing, and equipping the labs of educators who teach engineers in training.
Embedded Software Package (D3000GENB)
- I2C, Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (UART), Recommended Standard 232 (RS232) / Recommended Standard 485 (RS485), I2S, and Universal Serial Bus Power Delivery (USB-PD) trigger and decode
- Hardware-based mask limit and measurement limit testing
- Frequency response analysis (Bode plots)
- HDTV video analysis
- Dual-bus time-interleaved protocol lister display
PathWave BenchVue Oscilloscope Software (BV0004B) Coming Soon
PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for PCs makes it easy to connect, control, capture, and view measurement data from your oscilloscopes with no additional programming. The software enables you to do the following:
- Connect and control your oscilloscopes in the cloud
- Log data, screenshots, and system status
- Export measurement data in the desired format
- Make prototypes and create automated custom test sequences
- Save and replicate instrument configurations to repeat results
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously
Keysight Brings the Best of the High-End InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series to the 3000G X-Series
Analyze the statistical distribution of jitter and noise with waveform and measurement histograms.
View a statical histogram of timing jitter and vertical noise by using the oscilloscope’s touch screen. To access the view, simply draw a rectangular “slice” across a horizontal or vertical segment of a repetitively captured and updated waveform.
The Multifunction 3000G X-Series
- Oscilloscope (includes local area network (LAN) and video graphics array (VGA) connectivity module)
- Protocol analyzer
- Mixed-signal oscilloscope (MSO) to add 16 digital channels (standard on MSO model numbers)
- Frequency response analyzer (Bode plots)
- Twenty-MHz arbitrary waveform generator
- Three-digit digital voltmeter
- Eight-digit counter and totalizer
Probes for Every Application
- N2843A passive probe offers 500 MHz bandwidth, 10:1 attenuation ratio, and a high input resistance of 10 MΩ (standard 1 per channel)
- N2756A 16 digital-channel MSO cable (standard on MSO model numbers)
Need additional functionality? Keysight offers a broad range of voltage, current, and optical probing solutions for InfiniiVision and Infiniium oscilloscopes.
Accelerate the Win with Technical Support
InfiniiVision oscilloscopes come with KeysightCare Technical Support. You will get access to Keysight technical experts and a 24/7 knowledge center to help you get up to speed quickly.
KeysightCare provides technical response in two business days, an online knowledge center, and a self-service web portal.
100 MHz to 1 GHz
2 or 4 analog
+16 digital (MSO models)
Max Sample Rate
Waveform Update Rate
Max Memory Depth
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model That Is Right for You
Do More with Application Software
Protect your investment with upgradeability at any time for features like bandwidth up to 1 GHz, 16 digital channels, and application-specific oscilloscope software. Decode serial buses faster with InfiniiVision's hardware-based decoding and broad range of supported serial buses.
Measure with Confidence
Whether you are new to oscilloscopes or a seasoned pro, it is important to fully understand how an oscilloscope works to create better designs. Keysight offers a wide range of free technical resources for engineers to learn about essential oscilloscope functions and specifications.
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2023.09.12
InfiniiVision 3000G X-Series Oscilloscopes
Data Sheets 2021.10.19
Embedded Software Package for InfiniiVision X-Series Oscilloscopes
Application Notes 2022.08.16
Testing and Characterizing Power Supplies with Oscilloscope
Alle Ressourcen anzeigen