Make Professional Measurements
InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes are entry-level oscilloscopes with professional-level capabilities. Get access to features such as mask testing, math functions, fast Fourier transform (FFT) analysis, analog bus, protocol triggering / decoding, and 6-in-1 instrument integration. See signal details you have never seen before with a 50,000 waveforms/second update rate. Have confidence in your results knowing the 1000 X-Series uses the same Keysight-custom technology used in other InfiniiVision Series oscilloscopes. Finally, an entry-level oscilloscope you can trust to give you professional measurements.
- Achieve 50 MHz to 200 MHz of bandwidth
- See more signal detail with a 50,000 waveforms/second update rate
- Set up teaching labs with the free Educator's Resource Kit and standard built-in training signals
- Utilize up to 4 analog channels at one time
- Quickly learn how to use with built-in help and training signals
- Perform advanced analysis with mask testing, FFT, math functions, analog bus, and protocol triggering / decoding capabilities
Gain Access to Professional-Level Capabilities
Advanced analysis is important in any oscilloscope:
- Get more out of your oscilloscope with 6 instruments integrated into one – oscilloscope, frequency response analyzer, serial protocol analyzer, WaveGen function generator, digital voltmeter, and a frequency counter
- Optional serial protocol analysis – I2C, UART/RS-232, CAN, LIN, SPI
- Advanced measurements/functions – mask testing, math functions, and FFT analysis
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard BenchVue software
50 MHz to 200 MHz
2 or 4 analog
Max Memory Depth
Waveform Update Rate
Max Sample Rate
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Get the Most Out of Your Entry-Level Oscilloscope
Understanding how oscilloscopes and their capabilities work helps you create a better design.
Learn about essential oscilloscope functions and specifications.
EXTEND THE CAPABILITIES
6 wichtige Tipps: So holen Sie das Maximum aus Ihrem Oszilloskop heraus
Data Sheets 2020.10.16
InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Application Notes 2020.04.27
Application Notes 2021.03.18
Becoming Familiar with your Standard Oscilloscope Probe