Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land oder Gebiet
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spektrumanalysatoren (Signalanalysatoren)
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Verwaltung und Optimierung von Testressourcen
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Überblick und Leistungsmerkmale
- Upgrades nach dem Kauf
The N9073C is discontinued after June 1, 2019. The replacement model is the N9073EM0E X-Series Measurement Application with KeysightCare.
- W-CDMA, HSPA, HSPA+ per 3GPP TS 25 standard
- Uplink and downlink RF transmitter measurements; analog baseband measurements with PXA BBIQ or MXA BBIQ hardware
- One-touch measurements with pass/fail per the standard
- Runs inside UXA, PXA, MXA, EXA and CXA signal analyzers with multi-touch UI
- Downlink: EVM, frequency error, CPICH power accuracy, 64QAM RCDE, SEM, ACLR and more
- Uplink: EVM, frequency error, PkCDE, RCDE, PRACH power, slot power, SEM, ACLR and more
- Automatic detection of scrambling code, all active channels and signals plus predefined test models (TM1 to TM6)
- Multiple result views: constellation diagram, code domain, numeric display, spectrum, time domain
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Composite EVM floor: up to 0.5 %
- ACLR: up to -83 (-88 dBc nominal) with noise correction
- Absolute power accuracy: up to ±0.19 dB
- Analysis bandwidth: UXA and PXA up to 510 MHz, MXA up to 160 MHz; EXA up to 40 MHz; CXA up to 25 MHz
- For X-Series analyzers with multi-touch UI (N90x0B)
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
The N9073C W-CDMA/HSPA+ measurement application’s proven, ready-to-use measurements capture expertise and deliver repeatable results, allowing you to see and understand the performance of your W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+ base station (eNB) and user equipment (UE) devices and designs. Gain confidence from proven algorithms and outstanding accuracy at every X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch UI performance point.
RF transmitter testing
- Ensure proper measurements and accurate results with built-in expertise and simplified one-touch operation for both downlink and uplink with pass/fail limits in accordance with 3GPP TS25.141 and TS34.121 specifications.
- Refine your design with fewer iterations through simplified measurement set-up and a rich selection of traces: I/Q measured polar graph; code domain power; peak/avg metrics showing numeric result table with average and peak hold statistic results; capture time summary showing a summary table with measurement results of multiple slots; slot CDE/EVM showing EVM, peak CDE, and frequency error in three views.
- Perform adjacent channel power measurement over wide dynamic range. With the UXA/PXA’s industry-leading dynamic range (up to –88 dBc) you can perform single-carrier and multi-carrier ACLR measurements on base station systems, and components such as amplifiers that have to meet more stringent requirements.
- Characterize your UE device using the uplink power control measurement. The power control measurement includes: slot power, PRACH power and slot phase. In addition to slot power, slot phase measures phase error, frequency error and EVM of uplink slots which can also be used for 3GPP UE phase discontinuity.
- Add real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) capability to the UXA, PXA or MXA signal analyzers to pinpoint interference caused by multi-carrier W-CDMA signals or other events in the transmitter.