Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land oder Gebiet
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spektrumanalysatoren (Signalanalysatoren)
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Verwaltung und Optimierung von Testressourcen
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
The M9331A is a wide-bandwidth arbitrary waveform generator delivering unprecedented performance for the creation of ultra-wideband waveforms, thanks to its excellent signal quality and its 1-25 GS/s sampling rate.
Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- Wide bandwidth with high signal quality
- DDS and Dynamic sequencing options
- Wide bandwidth arbitrary waveform generator
- High signal quality
- Advanced sequencing engine
- 10-bit resolution
- 1.25 GS/s sampling rate for 500 MHz of bandwidth per channel
Keysight's M9331A arbitrary waveform generator delivers unprecedented performance for creation of complex ultra-wideband (UWB) waveforms. High sampling rate and high bit resolution provided in a single instrument enable designers to create ideal UWB waveforms for accurate system and subsystem test. Each channel of the M9331A provides 500 MHz of modulation bandwidths and over 50 dBc of spurious free dynamic range. When the M9331A is combined with a wideband I/Q upconverter, modulation bandwidth of 1 GHz can be realized at microwave frequencies for authentic signal simulations for IF and RF subsystem test.
Typical applications using these products include UWB T&M, wireless communications T&M and commercial T&M applications.
- Dual output channels drive differential and single-ended designs
- Multi-emitter and Multi-path simulations possible via synchronization of multiple modules
- Complex waveforms can be created via advanced sequencing engine
- Leverage of existing software: Use code from MATLAB®, and other programs such as the N7509A Waveform Generation Toolbox for ease of integration
- 1.25 GS/s sample clock
- 10 bits of vertical resolution
- Dual channel operation
- Differential and single-ended outputs
- Up to 16 MS waveform memory (optional)
- Multiple module synchronization
- Up to 125k definable waveform segments
- Up to 16k unique definable sequences
- IVI-COM and IVI-C compliant drivers
- Complete instrument control from MATLAB® and LabView™
- Compatible with cPCI, PXI and PXIe (hybrid slots only) mainframes
- Create complex scenarios using our latest technologies in signal generation
MATLAB software for the M9331A is orderable directly from Keysight for making your own arbitrary waveforms (multi-tone signals, pulsed radar signals, and multi-carrier modulated waveforms), measurement and analysis routines, and instrument applications – see more details in the Options & Accessories tab of this page. Demonstration videos showing how to use MATLAB with Keysight instruments.
MATLAB is a U.S. registered trademark of The Math Works, Inc.
LabView is a registered trademark of National Instruments.