- Three frequency options: 1 MHz to 500 MHz/1 GHz/3 GHz, upgradable
- ±0.65% basic accuracy and 120 mΩ to 52 kΩ impedance range (10% measurement accuracy range)
- Measurement parameters: |Z|, |Y|, θ, R, X, G, B, L, C, D, Q, |Γ|, Γx, Γy, θΓ, Vac, Iac, Vdc1, Idc1 (1. Option 001 is required)
- Built-in DC bias (Option 001): 0 V to ±40 V, 0 A to ±100 mA
- 4-channel & 4-trace on 10.4 inch color LCD with touch screen
- Data analysis function: Equivalent circuit analysis, limit line test
- Dielectric/magnetic material measurement (Option 002): |εr|, εr', εr'', tanδ(ε), |μr|, μr', μr'', tanδ(μ)
- Temperature characteristics measurement (Option 007) and reliable on–wafer measurement (Option 010) capabilities
The E4991B Impedance Analyzer has a frequency range of 1 MHz to 3 GHz. The E4991B provides 0.65% basic accuracy over a wide impedance range with a 40 V built-in DC bias source (Option 001). The equivalent circuit analysis function supports seven different multi-parameter models and helps you to simulate your own equivalent parameter values of components.
Three frequency options (1 MHz to 500 MHz/1 GHz/3 GHz) and frequency upgrades allow you to choose the most appropriate option with the latest amount of investment.
Material measurement options provide temperature characteristics analysis capability (Option 007) and direct read function of permittivity and permeability (Option 002).
Probe station connection kit (Option 010) offers an accurate on-wafer or micro-component impedance measurement solution up to 3 GHz.
The E4991B supports a wide variety of test accessories that designed to make measurements simple and reliable.
Whether you are in R&D, QA or inspection, the E4991B is an ideal solution for characterizing and evaluating electronic components, semiconductor devices and materials.
For materials measurement, E4991B works with the N1500A-005 materials measurement suite and provides ease-of-measurements (up to 1 GHz), from setting-up fixtures to report generation.
For more information about impedance analyzer, please visit Impedance Analyzers.
Interested in a E4991B?
Extend the capabilities for your Impedance Analyzer, 1 MHz to 500 MHz/1 GHz/3 GHz
Featured Resources for E4991B Impedance Analyzer, 1 MHz to 500 MHz/1 GHz/3 GHz
Application Notes 2021.07.05
Solutions for Measuring Permittivity and Permeability with LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers
Technical Overviews 2021.01.04
N1500A Materials Measurement Suite
Application Notes 2014.07.16
Materials Testing: Applications of Dielectric Materials
Application Notes 2014.07.16
Materials Testing: Magnetic Material Measurement
Application Notes 2014.11.04
Materials Testing: Electronic Properties of Soil
Application Notes 2019.01.27
Achieving Real Characteristics Using Impedance Analyzers
Application Notes 2018.01.17
USB and LAN Interfaces for Connecting Measurement Instruments
Reference Guides 2019.04.24
E4990A / E4991B Security Features