Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land oder Gebiet
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spektrumanalysatoren (Signalanalysatoren)
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
Getting ready for the 5G rollout is a significant challenge for all. By scaling up your skills with the newest technologies, you will make sure to gain technical advantages in this fast-paced industry.
In comparison with the prior cellular generations, 5G New Radio (NR) is a fast-evolving standard designed to cover a broad set of use cases – enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), ultra-reliable low latency communication (URLLC), and massive machine communication (mMTC). The protocol layers are being redesigned, and frequency ranges adjusted to permit higher data rates, lower latency, and better efficiency.
5G NR has the potential to dramatically expand the capacity of cellular communications with the introduction of the use of millimeter-wave and beamforming. As engineers we are operating at higher frequencies (officially named FR2 – for Frequency Range Two), we now must consider non-conductive, over‑the‑air (OTA) measurements.
In this 5G Boot Camp, you will learn the new paradigms defined by 3GPP Rel 15/16 and the critical implications for engineers working on components, user equipment (UE), and network infrastructure. You will explore new approaches to overcome the major challenges in both sub-6 GHz and mmWave spectrum via case studies for signal quality, MIMO/beamforming, OTA test, channel characterization, network emulation, UE testing, and field test.
We are confident that you will leave the 5G Boot Camp with valuable insights that will help you prepare for developing and deploying products across the 5G ecosystem.
Virtual 5G Bootcamp Agenda
5G NR Technologies Overview Session 1
- Technology Overview and Timelines
- NR Non-standalone and Standalone
- Carrier Aggregation and Bandwidth Adaptation
- Numerology and Frame Structure
- Waveforms and Modulations
- Beams, Beamforming and Beam Management
5G NR Technologies Overview Session 2 + virtual demos
- SystemVue Overview & Demo
- Signal Studio & VSA Demo
Key Measurement Challenges & Case Studies
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing
- Signal Quality
- MIMO & Beamforming
- Life Beyond Connectors
- Connect Design & Test
5G NR Network Emulation and UE Testing + virtual demo
Channel Characterizing & Emulating + virtual demo
Live Q&A + wrap up
Take one step further to learn more about Keysight’s 5G technology, extended applications and product features of our latest 5G solutions showcased at the Virtual 5G Boot Camp live event.