I have tried to install IO library suite in windows XP SP3 but an error occured and the installation was aborted.You can find the error in the attached file.
I want in fact install the driver of the E4430B RF signal generator.
Thank you for suggestions!
This error means that a failure has occurred in the “IVI Shared Components” section of the installer. This component is required before IO Libraries can install. Please visit Link: http://www.ivifoundation.org/shared_components/Default.aspx and download the IviSharedComponents_2.2.1.msi (32 bit installer) and see if it can install. If the install fails then we will need to rerun the installer again to grab a log.
To do this:
1) Log in as an administrator.
2) Run cmd.exe to bring up the command line.
3) Change the directory to the location of the IVISharedComponents_2.2.1.msi installer.
4) Run the command: msiexec /i IVISharedComponents32_2.2.1.msi /l*v C:\ivi.log
5) Email the log found at C:\ivi.log back to the forum.