I am using VEE Pro 7.5. I am having issue with VEE timer.
Basically, I use timer to measure the time it takes to perform my routines.
But, the value shown on timer is not correct.
Basically the program does the following: (Refer to timer_issue.jpg for clarity).
2) Delay 2s => Timer shows 1.991s ... ok, close to 2 sec.
3) Execute User Object 1. (Inside contains delay 3s)... timer shows 2s... no good, off by 1 sec
4) Execute User Object 2. (Inside contains delay 2s)... timer shows 8 us... very bad, off totally
1) Does anybody sees the same problem? (I attached the VEE program for your reference).
2) Is there anyway I can make the timer to measure correctly?