4352B Signal Analyzer Firmware Update
Firmware Installation Procedure:
1. Click on the "4352B Signal Analyzer Firmware Revision X.XX" listed below the page. Copy the file(.src) to a floppy disk. For Firmware version 2.11, rename the file name from "4352update.src" to "Update.src".
2. While pressing [Preset] key of the instrument, turn the instrument power on.
3. Insert the floppy disk into the disk drive.
4. Press 'PREVIEW DISK' softkey. The update disk revision will be displayed.
5. Confirm the displayed "Update Disk Revision" and press Return.
6. Press 'SYSTEM UPDATE' softkey, then 'CONTINUE' to install the firmware from the floppy disk to the instrument. It will take about a few minutes.
7. After "Update Complete" is displayed, press 'REBOOT' softkey to reboot the instrument.
8. Press [System] key, then 'FIRMWARE REVISION' softkey to confirm the current firmware revision. If "POWER ON TEST FAILED" isn't displayed on the LCD and the new firmware revison is correctly displayed, the firmware installation is successfully completed.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2001-05-01||2.11||4352B Signal Analyzer Firmware Update Rev2.11|
How to Download
- Click the download button and save the file to a temporary directory on your PC (or instrument).
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License
- No specific prerequisites